We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HD Moors

HD Moors

Monster players now have access to 6 additional Corruption slots.
    Corruption set bonuses. Corruptions now provide various bonuses if 3 or 6 of the same corruptions are slotted.
    Monster players damage has been boosted by roughly 30%.
    Monster players morale has been greatly increased to compensate for the change in potency of their enemies.
    Monster player cooldowns have been reduced across the board to reflect the change in cooldowns for the class revamp.
    Freeps must become really scary in this update.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

I'm just waiting for the first LM group where they all use "sic-em" at once.......

That's worth a fraps....

/lol
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

With champ dps being pretty bad atm due to creep source mit i suppose (at lvl 85 anyways) was out with Tops as 85 and Murdoch as 86. Had like 3 encounters.

First was while we tried to flip rop to see how our dps would be under the influence of one outpost being blue. A warg came, it took like 1min for tops and me in blue line to get him to run away. Minutes later we get overrun by about 4 or 5, though I think Zothi was watching. We eventually got killed.

Second one was when Zothi ran into us and we watched, he insisted to fight us, reluctantly after being hit we fought back. It took about 3 minutes to get him to burrow. After fully healing from burrow fight was re-initiated and about 45seconds or so we ended up killing him, though it felt really cheap, lol. But it was a funny encounter nonetheless.

Third was after we flipped ROP in a 8minute fight or so. After a while of waiting there a r9 reaver showed up. After being brough down to about half mroale he ran to 1shots. Then a r11 BA showed up, instantly using moving target just in case he would get 1shot or something. Reaver charged out and we fought. Soon a low rank warg showed up as well. We got the reaver down to about 15k when he started running to 1shots. Near 1shot range backpedalling ensued and I got him to 3k, while Murdoch died.

This bring me to wonder how people will expect to get any infamy once the freeps out are actually level capped and do actual damage...

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post

This bring me to wonder how people will expect to get any infamy once the freeps out are actually level capped and do actual damage...
    Same way they did in ROR by pveing and zerging
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Classic. I heard it's hard to pve on bigger servers like BW though, non-stop action 24/7 babay.
    Freeps are going to fairly carve through creeps come next xpac/ipdate/jimmybuffett when some shiny gear gets dropped.
    I made two forum posts within a week, shizzle is getting real.
    P.S I don't understand Itty's post (is it the morale pool?..... Morale pool is where it's at I've heard, especially for reavers).
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Relac, freep dps will be scaled down. Probably.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Relac, freep dps will be scaled down. Probably.
    Things do need some fixing...

Not sure if I was using ####ty questing gear or lvl 85 Moors armour, no barter jewels nor anything, lvl 85 2nd age LIs, me being lvl 95:

Fearghus scored a critical hit with Big Bleed on Lurid for 3,226 damage to Morale.

Daaamn!
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    Things do need some fixing...

Not sure if I was using ####ty questing gear or lvl 85 Moors armour, no barter jewels nor anything, lvl 85 2nd age LIs, me being lvl 95:

Fearghus scored a critical hit with Big Bleed on Lurid for 3,226 damage to Morale.

Daaamn!
    Lol, you shoulda used a light damage bleed. it coulda done way more :P honestly though. that is only about triple what a good bleed crit would be on me in ROR. and my warg does have around triple the morale. so maybe it works out. However I hear creep aud is bugged. if that is true and gets fixed that bleed/everything else could be hitting for alot more and we'll be in trouble
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Hips+sprint 2v6, wut? o wait, mentality doesn't really change, now does it?

Jumped solo trying to flip 1 op while 3 are red and 0 blue - duh, zerg that champ who was zerging us during u11, oh wait...

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Don't worry its all k and you may be seeing a spider near you.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Hips+sprint 2v6, wut? o wait, mentality doesn't really change, now does it?

Jumped solo trying to flip 1 op while 3 are red and 0 blue - duh, zerg that champ who was zerging us during u11, oh wait...
    and you popped sprint and true heroics farriel popped ls and bubble when it was 2v1 against me and when it was 3v1 with you farriel and bobby you guys still used cds and spam healed so yeah mentality doesnt change what exactly were you whining about? this short time when aud is bugged for creeps you have use to some of your skills to be to be decent? dont worry once they unbug aud and give freeps their lvl 95 armor your kin can go back to having heal groups and talking about balance
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    and you popped sprint and true heroics farriel popped ls and bubble when it was 2v1 against me and when it was 3v1 with you farriel and bobby you guys still used cds and spam healed so yeah mentality doesnt change what exactly were you whining about? this short time when aud is bugged for creeps you have use to some of your skills to be to be decent? dont worry once they unbug aud and give freeps their lvl 95 armor your kin can go back to having heal groups and talking about balance
    We find you at slug pits, but shouldn't attack, you find us 3v2ing at red op but should fight, hmm. Well it's OK. I never meant to say that was a fair fight on our part. There is a difference though when your 2v1 lasted about 2 minutes, while our 2v6 at rez with almost all red ops lasted a few seconds with 3 healers for creeps. I complain a lot about things I probably shouldn't, thing is I realise I do...

Also last time my kin had enough people on to have a heal group was maybe end of u10, probably mid u10, when creeps actually had the capacity to have raids or groups with decent setups. (one of our minstrels has left the server, another doesn't feel like playing the game due to several reasons since u10, and 3rd is busy with rl and has a bad connection) Surely having 2 healing classes in a group is not a crime when facing similar numbers or sometimes greater?

In other news, ty for 2v2 Murk and Lug, too many cds were probably spent on our behalf, but after all that throwing around guess it got to our heads. 1v1 i hope to be able to get you soon enough! Made new rune and still working on some jewels, looking forward to the challenge ^^

We find you at slug pits, but shouldn't attack, you find us 3v2ing at red op but should fight, hmm. Well it's OK. I never meant to say that was a fair fight on our part. There is a difference though when your 2v1 lasted about 2 minutes, while our 2v6 at rez with almost all red ops lasted a few seconds with 3 healers for creeps. I complain a lot about things I probably shouldn't, thing is I realise I do...

Also last time my kin had enough people on to have a heal group was maybe end of u10, probably mid u10, when creeps actually had the capacity to have raids or groups with decent setups. (one of our minstrels has left the server, another doesn't feel like playing the game due to several reasons since u10, and 3rd is busy with rl and has a bad connection) Surely having 2 healing classes in a group is not a crime when facing similar numbers or sometimes greater?

In other news, ty for 2v2 Murk and Lug, too many cds were probably spent on our behalf, but after all that throwing around guess it got to our heads. 1v1 i hope to be able to get you soon enough! Made new rune and still working on some jewels, looking forward to the challenge ^^
    I never said you shouldn't attack just found it funny you complain a warg used cds when you were outnumbered but did same thing when it was 3v1 then 2v1. When have you faced greater numbers that wasn't random? your kin is notorious for ganking soloers and flanking once most of the raid vs raid is done.
    PS. i love the message i got from someone in your kin right after the 3v1 was done apparently if i run into a wai group im not allowed to fight back or else they will use all of their cds and spam heal if i hit you, those were their words. good stuff good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    I never said you shouldn't attack just found it funny you complain a warg used cds when you were outnumbered but did same thing when it was 3v1 then 2v1. When have you faced greater numbers that wasn't random? your kin is notorious for ganking soloers and flanking once most of the raid vs raid is done.
    PS. i love the message i got from someone in your kin right after the 3v1 was done apparently if i run into a wai group im not allowed to fight back or else they will use all of their cds and spam heal if i hit you, those were their words. good stuff good stuff.
    No one can tell you how to play. and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    (doesn't mean they can't QQ about it. everyone QQs about stuff. I bet even you do...or not, none of my business.)
    Also interpretation is a magical thing

No one can tell you how to play. and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    (doesn't mean they can't QQ about it. everyone QQs about stuff. I bet even you do...or not, none of my business.)
    Also interpretation is a magical thing
    If only everyone followed that advice.....

Now I'm not sure whether or not this is the audacity bug - which I don't think it is, because my war-tab shows 13 audacity with the correct benefits - or just something else entirely, but all I know is I got hit hard.

Fearghus scored a critical hit with Big Bleed - Vicious Offence on Hiddenfiend for 3,408 damage to Morale.
    Fearghus scored a critical hit with Big Bleed on Hiddenfiend for 3,408 damage to Morale.
    Fearghus scored a critical hit with Low Bleed on Hiddenfiend for 1,895 damage to Morale.
    Fearghus scored a critical hit with Tier 3 Damage over Time on Hiddenfiend for 2,041 Light damage to Morale. And there were at least another 6-8 of that magnitude while I hit the biggest with this with 2:2 OPs.
    Hiddenfiend scored a devastating hit with Bestial Claws on Fearghus for 1,083 Shadow damage to Morale.

Sooooo, if this is a foreshadowing of Helm's Deep era for Ettenmoors, this will be another long and hard expansion for creeps. But on the flip side of the coin, I did solo kill him later the same day. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Now I'm not sure whether or not this is the audacity bug - which I don't think it is, because my war-tab shows 13 audacity with the correct benefits - or just something else entirely, but all I know is I got hit hard.

Fearghus scored a critical hit with Big Bleed - Vicious Offence on Hiddenfiend for 3,408 damage to Morale.
    Fearghus scored a critical hit with Big Bleed on Hiddenfiend for 3,408 damage to Morale.
    Fearghus scored a critical hit with Low Bleed on Hiddenfiend for 1,895 damage to Morale.
    Fearghus scored a critical hit with Tier 3 Damage over Time on Hiddenfiend for 2,041 Light damage to Morale. And there were at least another 6-8 of that magnitude while I hit the biggest with this with 2:2 OPs.
    Hiddenfiend scored a devastating hit with Bestial Claws on Fearghus for 1,083 Shadow damage to Morale.

Sooooo, if this is a foreshadowing of Helm's Deep era for Ettenmoors, this will be another long and hard expansion for creeps. But on the flip side of the coin, I did solo kill him later the same day. So who knows.
    Audacity bug means that you have a "shadowed" copy of audacity probably from RoR somehow underneath your regular aud. You have r13 aud and its stats are correct, but you have it twice....
    This means -60% inc dmg from all sources, the pwr cost reduction and most notably of all, complete decimation of any cc used on you.

As for warden bleeds, I take it they aren't exactly working correct right now, since it is direct damage, as in unmitigated by anything same as reflects work. If this indeed is working as intended though(which it shouldn't) the bleeds won't gain much in potency since creeps losing mitigation won't affect them with same stats.

I wish they would fix double aud. Add a passive 30% source mit to all, making greenies a bit sturdy (about as sturdy as normal creeps should be) and have ranked creeps sturdy, but remove the CC reduction from having double aud, cuz that's honestly the worst part, imo. As well as fix the dmg types that aren't on the mitigation table (yes, this is something that indeed, is not working as intended) and give freeps aud sets with a bit better stats and all will be fluffy. Predictions - fix bugs, buff freeps, make most things/fights constantly comparable to u11.

Wait, so what you're saying is that if the audacity wasn't bugged and it wasn't "shadowed", he would have hit me for more?

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Wait, so what you're saying is that if the audacity wasn't bugged and it wasn't "shadowed", he would have hit me for more?
    No, he said that warden bleeds are broken right now, because they ignore mitigations. Other Classes would hit you for alot more.
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Oh, OK. I get it now. Was just a little confusing to me at first.

So yes, confirmation from Jinjaah yesterday on audacity.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t=#post7024368

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    So yes, confirmation from Jinjaah yesterday on audacity.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t=#post7024368
    Oh! Good good. When they fix it, I'll probably be critting bleeds for over 4k. =P

Unfortunelly, imbalance will prevail.

I'm still far from well geared and basicly all my stuff are capped (avoidance, mits, crit, crit defence, resistance, etc) and around 40k physical mastery... still undergeared...

They really hate you, creeps! As I do... ¬¬

=P

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    Oh! Good good. When they fix it, I'll probably be critting bleeds for over 4k. =P

Unfortunelly, imbalance will prevail.

I'm still far from well geared and basicly all my stuff are capped (avoidance, mits, crit, crit defence, resistance, etc) and around 40k physical mastery... still undergeared...

They really hate you, creeps! As I do... ¬¬

=P
    Your bleeds will stay the same as they AREN'T being mitigated now anyways. Unless they lower the potency or mitigate them they will stay the same...
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

The bleeds aren't, but the real big hits I'm having PvE wise are the Light DOTs (which the dev calls bleeds...)

Desolation should crit for over 5k after geared and audacity fixed. =O

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast