We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool My new vid. Immigrant Pvp End Of RoR

Its my new video for the end of RoR, learn something from it ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UvrwOtQ9SQ
    For those who didn't see my old video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hcYY9sCdEE ... Enjoy all

Watched it until the music started, then turned it off. Most likely a good video, but I couldn't take myself seriously watching it. hehe.

Good job I guess, because it probably shows you kicking ###!

Video was edited well and nicely done, but music ...... OMG I though my choice of putting metal in videos was bad choice...... seriously Lil Wayne makes better music than what ever was in a video.

why post on riddermark?

Nice vid. Just curious why you posted it on Riddermark? Were you trying to embarrass us or something? First off all, I was solo most of the night, which was for about an hour and a half. Secondly, when I did group up, my game was bugged. I couldn't click on anyone. So I logged. Lastly, there were 3 Riddermark freeps on all night., which was about 30 minutes worth. Anyhow, creeps won the Night. Great job. However you wern't fighting "Riddermark" freeps. So playing it on Riddermark board is pretty low imo. I tell you what. Get your tribe together One evening, I'll group my kin, we'll have an even open field fight and récord that and post it on you.tube and on riddermark. Bet you wont.

Quote Originally Posted by hinellas View Post
    I tell you what. Get your tribe together One evening, I'll group my kin, we'll have an even open field fight and récord that and post it on you.tube and on riddermark. Bet you wont.
    I bet he will.
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Nice vid. Just curious why you posted it on Riddermark? Were you trying to embarrass us or something? First off all, I was solo most of the night, which was for about an hour and a half. Secondly, when I did group up, my game was bugged. I couldn't click on anyone. So I logged. Lastly, there were 3 Riddermark freeps on all night., which was about 30 minutes worth. Anyhow, creeps won the Night. Great job. However you wern't fighting "Riddermark" freeps. So playing it on Riddermark board is pretty low imo. I tell you what. Get your tribe together One evening, I'll group my kin, we'll have an even open field fight and récord that and post it on you.tube and on riddermark. Bet you wont.

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    OMG I though my choice of putting metal in videos was bad choice......
    It depends, if it's my metal is good. If it's Willandria's then obviously pfff...

I tell you what. Get your tribe together One evening, I'll group my kin, we'll have an even open field fight and récord that and post it on you.tube and on riddermark. Bet you wont.
    Sure he will cause you will lose .

grats landy on the free infamy nodes.

also thank god for mute buttons.

ps. beating squishys and baddies with impale is weak. all of them could be killed without it except for leng and maybe runtdanon.

He posted it on Elendilmir too. Lol

come fight real riddermark freeps!

.Bet you wont.
    Bet he will. I first want to say that some here have misunderstood my younger brothers intentions here by posting this video on all the pvp servers. He didnt do it in order to embarrass anyone...he did it to get more views on his video. Must have some stupid idea in his head that he will reach youtube popularity from lotro pvp videos. Though back to the statement you made about making this a tribe vs kin thing, he is in his own kin with my other younger brothers...only like 3 of them in there so i guess its up to me to step in and say my tribe can fill in the rest of the spots. We will gladly fight your kin/group in open field and record it.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningXv View Post
    Sure he will cause you will lose .

grats landy on the free infamy nodes.

also thank god for mute buttons.

ps. beating squishys and baddies with impale is weak. all of them could be killed without it except for leng and maybe runtdanon.
    Hey there, look a little closer. He doesnt use impale on any squishies actually. The only impales used on squishies is againts the hunter in a 3v1 scenerio (keygon) and against hinelass, but honestly he/she is known as a healing minstrel who will use all CDs in a fight so i believe its more than fair

I actually liked your music....

But your camera movements gave me a seizure
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Get your tractors!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    Bet he will. I first want to say that some here have misunderstood my younger brothers intentions here by posting this video on all the pvp servers. He didnt do it in order to embarrass anyone...he did it to get more views on his video. Must have some stupid idea in his head that he will reach youtube popularity from lotro pvp videos. Though back to the statement you made about making this a tribe vs kin thing, he is in his own kin with my other younger brothers...only like 3 of them in there so i guess its up to me to step in and say my tribe can fill in the rest of the spots. We will gladly fight your kin/group in open field and record it.

Hey there, look a little closer. He doesnt use impale on any squishies actually. The only impales used on squishies is againts the hunter in a 3v1 scenerio (keygon) and against hinelass, but honestly he/she is known as a healing minstrel who will use all CDs in a fight so i believe its more than fair
    Imagine that, you and your boyz trying to organize a large-scale farm/stroke festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindel13863 View Post
    Imagine that, you and your boyz trying to organize a large-scale farm/stroke festival.
    Imagine that, agrees that it takes two to argue and since no one else was starting anything you go and start something yourself. Cheers Naug The Great "Retired" Farm/Stroker.

As far as I can tell they are just RPing real combat that Landy hasn't had in well nearly years now. Thought you liked to RP?
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindel13863 View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...83#post6936483