We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Im going to quote a former ANV'r : "Trash, dont like being called trash."
    Seems like when you play like a scrub, and fall off an elementary rock your a tad unhappy, bro. Make sure you learn that slows effect your jumps too, bro. I didnt troll Nirm or Maddick about the rock, bc they're not egotistical manics.
    Yep. I only won by 99% morale. I'll have to do better next time. Although I'm fairly certain I did win by 100% a handful of times a couple steps from the one shots that night as well. Not sure what I can do to improve on that. Perhaps I should have been winning during stun.

    Also, perhaps you should avoid diction that invokes ideas of insanity at this point.

    @Video, naw unlike you it doesnt take me thirteen ranks to still be ignorant of Lotros basic combat options. Maybe you'll figure it out at fifteen? Probably not.
    Its pretty easy to count how many times you miss, just watch the bow animation...DERP.
    I've said this a few times now, but I don't think it's sinking in. You claim that your way of playing a champ is superior, yet you and others with the same play style get outperformed repeatedly by someone using a supposedly inferior play style. You can meta all you want about autoattacks, but if it proves to be less effective in game it just isn't as good.


    2) Noone can match ANV using equal cds or pots.
    (Guess Kid needs to watch my video when Whiskey is saved by a cappy bubble :S)
    Why would you compare one class to another class? Class by class, I think we do fine as a kin/tribe. His main on E is a warg, compare him to other wargs and I assure you he'll come out quite a bit ahead of anyone else on this server and a few other servers I've visited.

    PS: Does it burn when you think about playing without an unfair advantage this book?
    I suppose you mean my R13 champion. Or do you mean my R12 reaver? or R10 warg? or R8 spider? or R6 defiler? or my other R7 warg I rolled on another server from scratch? Oh, you must mean that I don't click my skills like you do, therefore unfair advantage. I guess so, but I don't see that changing this book.

    PS: when we play a warg starting from r0 with 0 commendations, this is what our tab looks like. NB: 53% kb rate instead of whatever abominable numbers you put up

  2. #27
    again, please stop bringing up the auto-attack stuff. You fail to grasp the advantages and disadvantages of what you propose, and considering you incorrectly thought the follow (which has been incorrect for 4 years):
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    No, skill timing has an effect if you auto attacks fire or not. Forcing 1,2,3 wont get any auto attacks in at all, you must time it which takes skill. You see this in Sol video when you see skill use back to back, no auto attack in between.


    Do you actually think that getting champion auto attacks in is a minor boost? Are you serious? Do you know much they increase your dps if you get them all to land? You then talk about movement to control the battle so you land more when you want running through targets, which you can also get auto attacks to land as well instead of a pathetic bow miss. Shray had a fetish for auto attacks landing, because they were so important, do you know another major reason why you should swap weapons for the 2h brutal/feriouc is for the free auto attack inside the skill and afterwards? Landing a auto attack-hammy with 2h etc, etc. All these tiny details actually hit just as hard as real champion skills. Champions landing all theire auto attacks is imo the sign of a pro champ. Yet you say a minor boost? Ridiculous!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLw8oKT_ss

    Not hard to just turn that damn option off and get more dps in. In that video he was sloppy.


    Are you ####ing serious. Firstly, bad argument, you dont counter someones point about champs by saying my LM doesnt do it. Guess it never occurred to you ive got other things to worry about then auto attacks on my LM. However I try on Champ, problem is id need to invest alot of time sorting out what I need to do since I run with 360ms Ping idle. Tad discouraging for a start, and my gears sad.

    Edit: Lastly, the point about using the miss chance on bow means even if you try to get your melee aa in before your skill, its unlikely due to the bow burning the auto attack.
    Fix and understand what you don't understand and do improperly before trying to deride others about these same mechanics.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Hrm, why is this so hard for people to get their heads around...

    If someone makes a comment which is irrational, then someone like me pokes fun at it by applying that logic to another example, the end result is another irrational conclusion (because the first was an irrational comment). By showing others how a persons irrational comment can be applied to other areas (in-which is makes more irrational conclusions) its easier for people to see how flawed the inital irrational comment is.

    So now Whisky, you're defending my irrational example by using rationality, which is the obvious reply to a irrational conclusion. So now your telling me, i'm irrational because im using someone else's logic. Shouldn't you be saying: Ah yes good point, that initial logic used by Kidefence is clearly irrational, because when its applied to that fight (2v2) it shows an irrational conclusion. . .
    Do you get it now?

    But I used two irrational comments from Kid not just one, then I linked them together to show how ultimately hilarious the conclusions of his own logic can be abused against himself and others. That is why I say: Keep going Kiddo, this is golden. Because, its golden. That's why I can say: Since Gando expliots on his hunter, by the logic of Kid every ANV'r expliots -and- since Awsomisme and Kidefence needed cds in 2v2s his second comment implodes and then...by applying the first logic, it means everyone in kin are also guilty, bc if one does it you're all guilty...get it...?

    If you do get it, then you will clearly see why you didnt need to defend yourself at all, its all hypothetical examples to showcase failed logic by using examples.
    I can't believe you pulled me back in to make one more post. First, I never called you irrational. I initially made a post because I thought that example was poor when trying to disprove "no one can match ANV." I can assure you, my initial post was made to point out one of many flaws in your argument. Why did I point it out? Because it directly related to me and a fight I was in. I wasn't defending myself or ANV. They surely don't need my help to defend themselves(not that there is anything to actually defend against). The fact that you still don't get that baffles me.

    You obviously don't like Kidefence. I am starting to think you have a journal titled "Crimes of Kidefence" detailing everything about him. Whether you like it or not, you have to admit he is arguably the best in the game. The only people that may be better are fellow ANV members, which is why his statement "no one can match ANV etc." is rational.

    I could easily dispute the evidence you provided about "group members doing x, equates to you doing it as well." However, I am late for lunch, so I will just have to leave it as is.
    Last edited by bigearsandall; Nov 23 2013 at 12:55 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000028a789/signature.png]Whiskeyinmytummy[/charsig]

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Words
    Omg what do they teach at your school? Does a unique bus come around your house to pick you up everyday? You have no comprehension of what's required in debates do you.

    **IM ATTACKING YOUR LOGIC LITTLE MAN, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC MARCO SWAPPING CHAMP**

    You say X, I laugh and show how your X is flawed, and how your skill isnt a factor, but your marcos are. Because any Champion who takes pride in their skill is not ignorant about combat options.
    Your logic 1) lol
    Your logic 2) lol

    So i continue to, lol.
    These not one aspect on your Champion that's impressive, but your macros used certainly are. You will find out how average you are this book, dont worry about that. Btw I havent forgotten the perfect Champ missing by 15 meters on rend /cheer.

    -You have how many ranked toons, yet still suck at understanding combat options? Please, go on.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearsandall View Post
    I as is.
    I have to conclude by saying your reply to me wasn't necessary, because as ive mentioned the logic I used in that example (which you were included) was the irrational logic from Kidefence. Therefore if you understood 'what' I was saying and 'why' I was saying you wouldnt have posted at all.

    I dont care about 'who called who what' im 'telling' you what I did.

    Ps @ Kid: When so much hypocrisy pours out of one persons mouth, its hard to resist the urge to slap him. I frequently enjoy debating and theorizing hard topics, so whenever Kiddo opens his mouth is so easy to use his horrific logic and tear him up. Sadly, you and others have no clue about debating methods and get upset without understanding my points. Sigh.

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Omg what do they teach at your school? Does a unique bus come around your house to pick you up everyday? You have no comprehension of what's required in debates do you.
    Well, I'm working towards a PhD in physics so I guess they generally teach me graduate level physics. Unless you're asking what the university teaches, which is a lot of subjects. I wouldn't mind having my own private bus to take me to the courses I take/teach, but I don't think they the funding to do so. I'm sure your daily work requires a similar level of logic, rigor, and intellect as getting a PhD in physics given how much you talk about them.


    **IM ATTACKING YOUR LOGIC LITTLE MAN, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC MARCO SWAPPING CHAMP**

    You say X, I laugh and show how your X is flawed, and how your skill isnt a factor, but your marcos are. Because any Champion who takes pride in their skill is not ignorant about combat options.
    Your logic 1) lol
    Your logic 2) lol

    So i continue to, lol.
    These not one aspect on your Champion that's impressive, but your macros used certainly are. You will find out how average you are this book, dont worry about that. Btw I havent forgotten the perfect Champ missing by 15 meters on rend /cheer.
    Polo.

    Unless you meant macro, in which case, this has been covered before. I don't. As far as I'm aware it's not possible to do the swaps the way I did them with a macro. Plus doing the 20-30 swaps or whatever isn't hard enough to require a macro.

    -You have how many ranked toons, yet still suck at understanding combat options? Please, go on.
    Just looking for tips on how to marco polo/gear swap a few wins on the creep toons I play.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Well, I'm working towards a PhD in physics so I guess they generally teach me graduate level physics. Unless you're asking what the university teaches, which is a lot of subjects. I wouldn't mind having my own private bus to take me to the courses I take/teach, but I don't think they the funding to do so. I'm sure your daily work requires a similar level of logic, rigor, and intellect as getting a PhD in physics given how much you talk about them.
    Polo.
    Unless you meant macro, in which case, this has been covered before. I don't. As far as I'm aware it's not possible to do the swaps the way I did them with a macro. Plus doing the 20-30 swaps or whatever isn't hard enough to require a macro.
    Just looking for tips on how to marco polo/gear swap a few wins on the creep toons I play.
    Funny how for all your education you cannot actually counter any argument when I decide to attack your logic, instead you bypass it with pathetic side topics to cover your shame. Your logic reminds me of: All for one, one for all! and, 'We all go down with the ship' and rightfully so. You should take courses in Philosophy and learn how to speak so you look like an utter fool by laying a foundation of logic that totally destroys your-own position.

    What was it again, X groups are runners because 1 out of tribe ran...So, by having Gando in kin, you're all guilty of everything he does as well. Now, isnt that a fun point I can throw at you ALL DAY BABY. Yes, all day, baby. I dont need to fabricate something to make you look bad, you do it yourself. For that I /cheer.

    Sure buddy, you dont use marcos, keep telling yourself that. Good argument btw, really convincing.

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    What was it again, X groups are runners because 1 out of tribe ran...So, by having Gando in kin, you're all guilty of everything he does as well. Now, isnt that a fun point I can throw at you ALL DAY BABY. Yes, all day, baby. I dont need to fabricate something to make you look bad, you do it yourself. For that I /cheer.

    Sure buddy, you dont use marcos, keep telling yourself that. Good argument btw, really convincing.

    You're really over using the Gando exploits on his hunter thing.

    It's probably your best point of argument, but none the less weak.

    After all, you named someone the best hunter on the server, who also exploits in that fashion and plays said hunter full time. So why is he the best, and yet Yewl (The hunter not even in ANV), is bringing down ANV's reputation?

    Sure enough, he exploits to a lesser degree than I've played around on, but that's just it. Played around on. I've tested several exploits on alts, sure enough. But i wouldn't, nor would anyone else in ANV, utilize them full time, be it on alts or mains. Because we don't need to. I'd be surprised if anyone, other than yourself dear one, would object to the claim of ANV playing as fair as possible. So my dear Orak, pick another point of weakness.

    Best of luck.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    You're really over using the Gando exploits on his hunter thing.

    It's probably your best point of argument, but none the less weak.

    After all, you named someone the best hunter on the server, who also exploits in that fashion and plays said hunter full time. So why is he the best, and yet Yewl (The hunter not even in ANV), is bringing down ANV's reputation?

    Sure enough, he exploits to a lesser degree than I've played around on, but that's just it. Played around on. I've tested several exploits on alts, sure enough. But i wouldn't, nor would anyone else in ANV, utilize them full time, be it on alts or mains. Because we don't need to. I'd be surprised if anyone, other than yourself dear one, would object to the claim of ANV playing as fair as possible. So my dear Orak, pick another point of weakness.

    Best of luck.
    ~Wall of text, my forum pvp subscription has been cancelled.

    So Yewl isnt Gando, and Gando isnt Yewl. So my point is now flawed? Oooo, thats an air tight case! Yewl is your alter-ego, the quiet one who always waits until spoken to, and never interrupts...Obv!
    Honestly, have you not seen the horrific logic been pushed forth, or are you just enjoying the read and promoting more replied for more lolz. Probably the latter knowing you, right? Dont you even know, that if I couldnt come up with any examples of players within your kin it wouldnt change the flaws in the logic... however. Because I can show examples, its just icing on the cake and makes me 'laugh out loud' at how so many players with superiority complex issues overthrow logic and reason (aka Deso whos been baptized with the hermit logic) for the sake of +1 themselves. I truly, and honestly find this a thrilling experience.

    Sadly, whenever I point out these logical problems, people get pissy bc they arn't actually thinking when they read what I type, which is a farcry from 'herp derp' text most are used to, such as OOC Gandorizem. So I can forgive most who type without contemplating what im saying. Did you notice Gando, Deso trying to re-create my initial post I made in Kiddos trolly video at freeps? Hilarious isnt it really, when dog with no legs had more legs to stand on them him. Maybe you missed it, you should check it out, quiet funny.

    I mean seriously. Half a hunter verses -any- creep isnt a fair fight, yet Deso calls me fighting a r10 warg with full audacity 'not a challenge', calls him a keyboard tuner who isnt potting when he actually is! Classic! Love your work! How do you brain wash people so fast, its a miracle. Fat heads, hollow skulls, its like a clone factory? I mean, yo Gando, your so called come back is: Orak thinks Rain is one of the best yet he exploits. Oh really bruva? I think Rain is good bc of how he HUNTS not bc of the dps he drops. Dps is the by product of patience as a real hunter. So when I say Rain is good, its because hes an 'actual' hunter you sad soap dropper. Come on dont get upset, I only said that because your argument's so poor.

    O dont even get me started with hypocrisy! I dont have the freedom to repeat the comments of players who're mentioned in various examples, but if I did, you might as well book your ticket one way: down. But ALAS! ALAS my friends. After I gave the example of using Kiddos bad logic on other examples to have Whisky and the pear-head himself reply with childish riff-raff something is very clear to me. I made a horrible mistake. I shouldn't have used intellectual arguments reserved for debating real human logic and theories within a forum of baboons and hot air balloons. When someone I used to respect as logically coherent and unbiased back flipped snapping the neck of theirown logical arguments, clearly...this isnt the place for me. My pokemon Moltrez couldnt get a phd, and I hope you finally get it too. Just remember, having to study so many factors but still you cannot conclude a logically sound accusation without it also burning yourself to the ground. For that, I will always laugh, because truly, Lotro is far more then a game when you can laugh this hard at humans. So disappointing not even someone with the prospects of a phd could counter my argument. Maybe ill log into your national sport sc2 sometime, aye?

    Seriously, I made a huge mistake. I actually thought, you people had a brain inside those skulls. So now I confess my mistake, shake my head, and sign out. As to my fans, my cheer leaders and girl scouts that have supported me throughout it all. Thanks for your candy, no im not giving it back, and get in my van. Such a waste of time, I regret having to take this long to finally understand it, and for that, im stupid.

    Ps: No gando, no. No more candy, down boy. Glasscannon saw himself as the joker, and I his Batman. As you see, im a very desirable kind of person, but I just dont swing that way. But I do remember your constant obsession with a certain part of my body, and if I ever do swing something some different kind of way, I would be aimed at you <3

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Funny how for all your education you cannot actually counter any argument when I decide to attack your logic, instead you bypass it with pathetic side topics to cover your shame. Your logic reminds me of: All for one, one for all! and, 'We all go down with the ship' and rightfully so. You should take courses in Philosophy and learn how to speak so you look like an utter fool by laying a foundation of logic that totally destroys your-own position.
    Philosophy...from what I remember, the degree of choice for people who failed out of physics. Math is hard (maybe?).

    Sure buddy, you dont use marcos, keep telling yourself that. Good argument btw, really convincing.
    Do you really find it that hard to do those swaps without a macro? If you think it's possible to do the swaps I did with a macro, please do explain. I even had audio on for a few clips so you can hear each of the swaps separately.

    Literally had this same discussion over a year ago. This level of swapping is pretty basic and fairly simple in this sort of game.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNahtFGBJf4

  11. #36
    Orak I have no desire to respond to that post other than to say your delusions and illogical thought have finally taken hold over what is left of the mush inside your head. I am disappointed that you resorted to petty insults to try and make a point. That shows a lot about your character. I am also disappointed to see how often you claim to be intellectual, rational, and logical despite accomplishing nothing but pulling examples from memory and applying them to the situation at hand. I understand that this is a big feat for someone such as yourself(substance abuse), but please, do not mistake it for anything special. You are accomplishing what most accomplish by middle school(6th-8th grade). I have more evidence then you realize about illogical thought and downright stupidity that took place within your creep groups, but don't want to bring friends into this childish discussion. For almost an entire month now you have categorized your life into 2 parts; drugs and bringing down the logic used by ANV members. I applaud the effort for the latter. I would go as far to give you an A+ for it, but you haven't moved the chains despite walls and walls of text. At some point you have to realize that the logic put forth was not only flawless, but unbreakable, despite an entire month of your life dedicated to the cause. If you are as intellectual as you claim to be, I would encourage you to focus your efforts to solving the many problems that face our world today. Once you have gone out into the world and applied your critical thinking skills to solving real life problems, you may be able to return to the LoTRO forums and defeat the hypocrisy that is ANV and bring them down once and for all. Until then, stay clean my friend.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000028a789/signature.png]Whiskeyinmytummy[/charsig]

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    ~Wall of text, my forum pvp subscription has been cancelled.
    Say it ain't so!

    With you gone how can we get to the bottom of the deep mysteries of lorro pvp?
    What is rhe cooldown on a wound pot? How long were the various engagements with this warg? How many times did they use wound pots?
    How does pre-potting work?
    How does a mouseturner run to a target, have the target run through them, and allow said target to gain 15m of space before completing a turn to chase?
    What further defenses have you for rank equating to skill?
    How do auto-attacks work?

    Enquiring minds need to know the answers to these and countless other questions, please don't leave us to wallow in ignorance.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    @Hunter class this book.

    After studying my new main toon (hunter), I can safely say most players utterly butcher the true potential and complexity of the class. Although I dont have the ability to showcase what can be done this book on creeps (time, audacity, gear etc), rest assured it can be done right now. Ill look forward to showcasing this new style in HD.

    If players knew about it, they'd actually use it because you gain pros without cons because of skill, not gear. I know Galluf would absolutely love it, but I should probably TM the style first.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload