We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456

    RoR, video of my Hunter today.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    the year of our lord 2013
    still clicking skills
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    That isnt PVP, you should be ashamed to post that video.

    I score it a: E for effort. No proper group of Freeps, no contested healing, no healing harassment, no CC problems, no burst incoming dps/dots, no actual PVP.
    Hardest part in that video was getting out of bed and pressing the on button.

    Lastly: Welcome to the norm. Without decent freeps to fight, PVP sucks, and all you've done it showcase how stupidly easy it's to kill random freeps with decent players.

    -
    The only PVP is fighting strong freep groups. Apex, Antithesis, or yourselves. Since you havent shown a even fight verses either Apex or Antithesis, you should be ashamed to post such a dirty video, utterly shameful.
    There's no difference between your video and a Pen spammer with heals. So I say to the Pen spammer and yourself, WHATS THE POINT OF THE VIDEO!? Congratulations on displaying the obvious.
    The only 'strong' creeps you faced killed you without taking more than 1 or 2 hits, so where exactly is the real video here? Problems of gear and unfamiliarity with the class don't help, but you're just flat out not executing things that all ranged classes adopting a playstyle like what you're trying need to be able to do. You run a CC based class/build, and you LOL at someone for pre-potting when they know your only hope for prolonging the fight is to get a stun/fear off before they touch you again. You got up in arms over Kide 'shaming' people for running away from their group and ditching a fight they started, and now you're trying to shame him for using stun/root/fear pots to kill you with a full morale bar?

    I'll reply in your other thread when I've patched and know if they've done anything with the exploit.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    the year of our lord 2013
    still clicking skills
    Lmao, yeah thats sad. Im playing at like 40% atm. I laugh pretty hard at the start watching myself click wound pot running in a straight line! LOL. So dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    You run a CC based class/build, and you LOL at someone for pre-potting when they know your only hope for prolonging the fight is to get a stun/fear off before they touch you again.
    BOLD: You said I laughed at someone pre-potting. Wrong, noone pre-potted in my video. Lets keep our replies factual, shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    The only 'strong' creeps you faced killed you without taking more than 1 or 2 hits, so where exactly is the real video here?
    So rank 10 warg isnt strong competition verses a 5 Audacity hunter with bad gear? Hey mate, lets keep our replies factual.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    The only 'strong' creeps you faced killed you without taking more than 1 or 2 hits, so where exactly is the real video here? Problems of gear and unfamiliarity with the class don't help, but you're just flat out not executing things that all ranged classes adopting a playstyle like what you're trying need to be able to do. You run a CC based class/build, and you LOL at someone for pre-potting when they know your only hope for prolonging the fight is to get a stun/fear off before they touch you again. You got up in arms over Kide 'shaming' people for running away from their group and ditching a fight they started, and now you're trying to shame him for using stun/root/fear pots to kill you with a full morale bar?

    I'll reply in your other thread when I've patched and know if they've done anything with the exploit.
    Lmao, you actually went to that much effort to write the above? You sad panda. You ask me, whats the point? Dont you read descriptions or the end credits? You didnt laugh when ive got such a small chance to win, and when I get the chance to have a fight, im instantly killed. I laughed, and im sure those who killed me did too. Whats wrong Deso? Awe. If you didnt find it funny, dont post. If you didnt understand the point, then reading would be good.
    Yes, ill laugh at players who use pots against a under geared players when they dont use pots in 1v1s verses maxed players for reason of fairness. Got a problem? Go cry a essay somewhere else. Was I qq'ing? Was I raging? Naw, I was having a laugh. Guess you missed my tell reply after I died.

    Rofl, did you see the fights when I got the warg below 50%? Its a good thing Kid potted early, I might have actually done damage. Your actually telling me, Kidefence potted in fear of his life! Even after 80% of my CC is used I still need to drop another 47% and my dps is lower then a Champions bow. Mate, you've got some serious browny points.

    PS: Speaking of Champion bows, dont suppose you've actually watched some more Champion vids? When I was bored I counted 6 missed auto attacks burnt in Kids video in three fights, how about you? Or are those goggles still on really tight.
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 20 2013 at 06:17 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post

    So rank 10 warg isnt strong competition verses a 5 Audacity hunter with bad gear? Hey mate, lets keep our replies factual.

    I hope you ment Patzer, because the other r10 warg, who freshly ranked is pretty bad and I think you would have had a good chance just doing a dps rotation without using penshot,which seems to be the point or whatever. Also getting 2nd agers (especially ones that don't have legacies finished for usage like mine here) isn't hard, just saying.

    I did enjoy the music though!!


    Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    BOLD: You said I laughed at someone pre-potting. Wrong, noone pre-potted in my video. Lets keep our replies factual, shall we?
    perhaps you don't understand what a pre-pot is... thats where you take a pot, before someone applies the effect that its breaks you free from. In this case taking a fear/root pot to ensure they get the next attack off.

    So rank 10 warg isnt strong competition verses a 5 Audacity hunter with bad gear? Hey mate, lets keep our replies factual.
    Oh, so now rank = skill? Keep up with these arguements, I may not have found the video funny in the same way you did, but the replies you're making certainly are.

    To be sure I know what you mean: a Keyturning Warg who doesn't seem to know what a wound pot is, is legitimate pvp competition, but a raid of rank 8-14 freeps who outnumber a creep group is not legitimate?



    Lmao, you actually went to that much effort to write the above? You sad panda. You ask me, whats the point? Dont you read descriptions or the end credits? You didnt laugh when ive got such a small chance to win, and when I get the chance to have a fight, im instantly killed. I laughed, and im sure those who killed me did too. Whats wrong Deso? Awe. If you didnt find it funny, dont post. If you didnt understand the point, then reading would be good.
    Yes, ill laugh at players who use pots against a under geared players when they dont use pots in 1v1s verses maxed players for reason of fairness. Got a problem? Go cry a essay somewhere else. Was I qq'ing? Was I raging? Naw, I was having a laugh. Guess you missed my tell reply after I died.

    Rofl, did you see the fights when I got the warg below 50%? Its a good thing Kid potted early, I might have actually done damage. Your actually telling me, Kidefence potted in fear of his life! Even after 80% of my CC is used I still need to drop another 47% and my dps is lower then a Champions bow. Mate, you've got some serious browny points.

    I'm sorry if it takes you extreme effort to write a whole paragraph. The rate that you spew out this stuff seems to imply that even if you have no idea what you're talking about, actually writing it isn't much effort. Consider it the same for me.

    I actually assume every person out in the moors or in lotro is there to have fun, if you're out there at times not trying to have fun I feel bad for you. So the point was to have some fun and get a few laughs, play terribly, and attempt to shame people for killing you in the most straightforward manner possible?

    Maybe you find kiting a warg around for 2 minutes without killing them funny, maybe the wargs in that video did too, does that mean a player who actually knows what to do to counter your attempts at delaying the inevitable has to make it a 3 minute fight too?
    PS: Speaking of Champion bows, dont suppose you've actually watched some more Champion vids? When I was bored I counted 6 missed auto attacks burnt in Kids video in three fights, how about you? Or are those goggles still on really tight.
    If I were you, I would let the auto-attack conversation rest. Its rather embarrassing that a "Melee only" LM, who as far as I know was most active between MoM and RoI (feel free to correct this if wrong), didn't actually know how the auto-attack system has worked since MoM, until I and several others corrected you. If you've been ignorant to a system you seem so sure you're taking full advantage of for 4+ years, maybe rethink your base assumption that you are actually doing the most effective methods. You still have no clue what I mean about attack durations, animations, auto-attack interactions with these, and taking advantage of them all to maximize damage given to taken ratios, rather than raw dps. But that discussion is long dead, and you clearly either cannot comprehend its meaning, or are unwilling to admit you're wrong.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    I hope you ment Patzer, because the other r10 warg, who freshly ranked is pretty bad and I think you would have had a good chance just doing a dps rotation without using penshot,which seems to be the point or whatever. Also getting 2nd agers (especially ones that don't have legacies finished for usage like mine here) isn't hard, just saying.
    I did enjoy the music though!!
    Ah, pen shot? Point? Wut? Naw, this video had nothing to do with displaying anything apart from some funny moments last day of RoR. Sadly, no pvp'r wanted to fight me without using nearly every Fury pot+CC pots within first few seconds. Sorry, dont have any impressive videos, bc its a tad hard to do anything when your cc'd for so long and have zero defense. Proton had a chance to below Ost but used hips and ran off -_-. @Gear, just got 85, wasnt going to waste time with more LI due to HD.

    Ye, thought the music was appropriate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    perhaps you don't understand what a pre-pot is... thats where you take a pot, before someone applies the effect that its breaks you free from. In this case taking a fear/root pot to ensure they get the next attack off.
    You are out of your mind. Cant you see, he didnt pre-pot he reacted and potted. Maybe you should educate yourself in critical analysis.
    Ive set the time for you so you can look again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KJ9YyLbw#t=477


    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Oh, so now rank = skill? Keep up with these arguements, I may not have found the video funny in the same way you did, but the replies you're making certainly are.
    Rank 10 BFP vs 5 Audacity hunter, and you say its not even challenging? Geez, you've become a fully fledged Acta member. Throw out all logic for the sake of hate Orak aw, so cute when your irrational. Are you totally oblivious to the amount of dps that warg drops when he gets one skill off? And have you seen that warg verses other maxed hunters?

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    To be sure I know what you mean: a Keyturning Warg who doesn't seem to know what a wound pot is, is legitimate pvp competition, but a raid of rank 8-14 freeps who outnumber a creep group is not legitimate?
    Rofl, you mean that same warg who uses a wound pot? Oh that one. And you have total proof he key turns? You must have talked to him or gone to his house to confirm that, right? I do think your assuming more then you know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KJ9YyLbw#t=242

    Pots: Cry of the hunters slow, you can see the duration and removal. NICE ARGUMENT BRO.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I'm sorry if it takes you extreme effort to write a whole paragraph. The rate that you spew out this stuff seems to imply that even if you have no idea what you're talking about, actually writing it isn't much effort. Consider it the same for me.
    Spew ALOT of inaccurate essays. Already we've got two from you, shall we continue?
    1: You think Kid pre-potted in the video.
    2: You think the warg isnt potting slows.

    Good stuff. I wonder, do you know why I kited so long at the start verses the reaver then used Cry of the hunter? Maybe you can redeem yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I actually assume every person out in the moors or in lotro is there to have fun, if you're out there at times not trying to have fun I feel bad for you. So the point was to have some fun and get a few laughs, play terribly, and attempt to shame people for killing you in the most straightforward manner possible? Maybe you find kiting a warg around for 2 minutes without killing them funny, maybe the wargs in that video did too, does that mean a player who actually knows what to do to counter your attempts at delaying the inevitable has to make it a 3 minute fight too?
    2/3 of the video was for fun, first part was laughing at a total trolling kid, got a problem? Why, whats wrong? You kiss up to Kidefence for his videos, so be consistent and support the first 1/3 of the video. The other 2/3 reminded me of a person crashing in first place just before the finish line, its funny because to me I got so close.

    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    If I were you, I would let the auto-attack conversation rest. Its rather embarrassing that a "Melee only" LM, who as far as I know was most active between MoM and RoI (feel free to correct this if wrong), didn't actually know how the auto-attack system has worked since MoM, until I and several others corrected you. If you've been ignorant to a system you seem so sure you're taking full advantage of for 4+ years, maybe rethink your base assumption that you are actually doing the most effective methods. You still have no clue what I mean about attack durations, animations, auto-attack interactions with these, and taking advantage of them all to maximize damage given to taken ratios, rather than raw dps. But that discussion is long dead, and you clearly either cannot comprehend its meaning, or are unwilling to admit you're wrong.
    Ill take the freedom to correct you, yes. Firstly I wont defend the straw man you've made (this means you've assumed my position for me), but I will re-educate you, again. When you say: Champions using bow on the move can gain a chance of a ranged attack.... This is funny, when its impossible to hit AT ALL with you bow when on the move as a Champion. Further to the point, when Isi admits he didnt understand it completely (yet had a r12 and now r10?) Champion, id say he'd be more guilty of not understanding the system completely, even though he plays the way you should.

    Ive read you bad logic behind having the bow option on, and when I watch Kidefences 1v1 videos your theory doesn't cut it. You clearly see the 'perfect champion' dropping bow auto attacks and not controlling the system properly for some reason. You had these lovely ideas about kiting off and getting within range so it fires melee aa not ranged. Clearly, you havent analysed it correctly. Watch 3.01 exactly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...etPjVv8Y#t=177
    If you seriously havent figure out thats my point, then /lol. You've made obvious mistakes in you reply that ive had to point out, so why should I bother continuing to correct you?

    You talk SO MUCH POINTLESSNESS your derailing my thread with your stupidity!

    Edit: Lastly, you hollow insult about the warg is also wrong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KJ9YyLbw#t=284
    Pretty smooth sharp and controlled turning aye.
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 21 2013 at 08:32 AM.

  9. #9

    Wink

    Don't listen to the haters Orak, you're an amazing player.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Don't listen to the haters Orak, you're an amazing player.
    I love you man was going to cry from all this hate. Why are people so mean to me.
    Na seriously, I played bad. I only put this up bc I thought it was hilarious getting instantly blown up by wargs, and mildly trolling Elb.

  11. #11
    Stance dance been done before. The only decent hunters either don't play it anymore or left.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo-27 View Post
    Stance dance been done before. The only decent hunters either don't play it anymore or left.
    Id be curious to hear a full explanation of what they did while stance dancing, since the swaps are nothing by themselves, and for what ive got planned require exact timing for combinations to work. Because its sad ive never seen one on E, esp during MoM-SoM or RoR. But id love to hear more about these other dudes.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Id be curious to hear a full explanation of what they did while stance dancing, since the swaps are nothing by themselves, and for what ive got planned require exact timing for combinations to work. Because its sad ive never seen one on E, esp during MoM-SoM or RoR. But id love to hear more about these other dudes.
    Sit in Precision, drop to Strength for Hunter's Art, Barbed Arrow bleed application (benefits from the 10% base damage increase) and something else to account for the 5 second cd Precision goes on. Minimal benefits for a lot of work.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by JDCass View Post
    Sit in Precision, drop to Strength for Hunter's Art, Barbed Arrow bleed application (benefits from the 10% base damage increase) and something else to account for the 5 second cd Precision goes on. Minimal benefits for a lot of work.
    Hm, nope got no idea where your going with that one.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    PS: Speaking of Champion bows, dont suppose you've actually watched some more Champion vids? When I was bored I counted 6 missed auto attacks burnt in Kids video in three fights, how about you? Or are those goggles still on really tight.
    And here I was, like a fool, thinking the thousands of views on my videos indicated thousands of viewers. Instead, apparently, it was just you watching the videos on loop, counting the number of bow auto attacks I make in each fight. All the while wondering how you and other champs are consistently outperformed by a champ that makes as many as two bow auto attacks per fight.

    Also, how dare I use pots to kill you quickly by 99% morale instead of 93% morale and risk getting jumped by the other 3-4 freeps sitting at GV. I should have realized that your strategy relies on starting on a hill 40 meters away with traps set up, your enemy not using any pots, kiting with as much cc as possible in order to bore your opponent to death as you lose by 90% morale. It was quite unsportsmanlike of me to not allow you to carry out your plan of losing horrendously to the weakest class on either side.

    Quite unfair that Proton hipsed away as well. After getting a kill against a full fraid of freeps at PTR and getting jumped by a hunter that has been within 100m of the fraid all night while at less than half morale, he should have walked towards you at range while slowed. Because quality PvP is playing poorly enough that your opponent lets you get them near death out of pity.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    And here I was, like a fool, thinking the thousands of views on my videos indicated thousands of viewers. Instead, apparently, it was just you watching the videos on loop, counting the number of bow auto attacks I make in each fight. All the while wondering how you and other champs are consistently outperformed by a champ that makes as many as two bow auto attacks per fight.

    Also, how dare I use pots to kill you quickly by 99% morale instead of 93% morale and risk getting jumped by the other 3-4 freeps sitting at GV. I should have realized that your strategy relies on starting on a hill 40 meters away with traps set up, your enemy not using any pots, kiting with as much cc as possible in order to bore your opponent to death as you lose by 90% morale. It was quite unsportsmanlike of me to not allow you to carry out your plan of losing horrendously to the weakest class on either side.

    Quite unfair that Proton hipsed away as well. After getting a kill against a full fraid of freeps at PTR and getting jumped by a hunter that has been within 100m of the fraid all night while at less than half morale, he should have walked towards you at range while slowed. Because quality PvP is playing poorly enough that your opponent lets you get them near death out of pity.
    Im going to quote a former ANV'r : "Trash, dont like being called trash."
    Seems like when you play like a scrub, and fall off an elementary rock your a tad unhappy, bro. Make sure you learn that slows effect your jumps too, bro. I didnt troll Nirm or Maddick about the rock, bc they're not egotistical manics.

    @Video, naw unlike you it doesnt take me thirteen ranks to still be ignorant of Lotros basic combat options. Maybe you'll figure it out at fifteen? Probably not.
    Its pretty easy to count how many times you miss, just watch the bow animation...DERP.

    Lets take a spin with another epic Kiddo sayings (may i remind you, no rational person ever accepts the full implications of Kids logic, just fyi.)
    1) If one person inside a group does X, all are guilty, even if they're not in kin.
    2) Noone can match ANV using equal cds or pots.
    (Guess Kid needs to watch my video when Whiskey is saved by a cappy bubble :S)

    So let me ask you, if we hold true to logic 1) then it means, because Awesomisme used a cd first (cappy bubble) to prevent certain death (aka relied on cd to win), then it means you're all [thx Gando] guilty of failing at Kids logic 2).
    So you've successfully incapacitated yourself with your own logic: PLEASE KID TALK MORE, THIS IS GOLDEN!

    @Proton in video. I expected him to wait to regen or pounce me and fight, just sad I couldnt get a fight, but im not rage-trolling him, just lame I couldn't get that fight. He had ever opportunity too, since I wasnt camping the NPCs.

    PS: Does it burn when you think about playing without an unfair advantage this book?
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 22 2013 at 08:32 AM.

  17. #17
    I'm very saddened to see how far Bayo has fallen and will continue to fall with each post. At this rate the 1 % of E that took him seriously will cease to exist. Myself and a few.. despite disagreeing with the fellow, gave him the benefit of the doubt..despite what we read and saw..but at the rate he continues to plummet and his posts and attitude exude ignorance. Anyone that maintained the least bit of respect for him is doing some head scratching. What happened to make him this way?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    when Isi admits he didnt understand it completely (yet had a r12 and now r10?) Champion, id say he'd be more guilty of not understanding the system completely, even though he plays the way you should.
    didn't say I didn't understand it, I understood it fine. I said what I didn't understand was Illthallions reason for using it which I finally understood to be "so it doesn't temporarily root you in an AA animation if you stop moving even for a second" which had happened a handful of times to me, but so infrequently that I hadn't considered it worth changing.

    The AA cycle that you miss is a non-factor if you run CA through your fights and watch the trends of attacks landed, etc.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  19. #19
    You really shouldn't bring up my mini to prove any point Orak. My mini has extremely low traits and is terribly geared. The fight you are referring to was nothing more than a joke. My mini was DPSing and the cappy was healing. My mini has 4.5k crit(with cappy buff) which is a complete joke for doing any kind of burst damage. If we are going by your logic in this scenario then I could go ahead and say you are very bad at this game based on your performance on your hunter. Don't bring up someone who has 1 1/2 days playtime on their freep to try to provide evidence for foolish claims.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000028a789/signature.png]Whiskeyinmytummy[/charsig]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearsandall View Post
    You really shouldn't bring up my mini to prove any point Orak. My mini has extremely low traits and is terribly geared. The fight you are referring to was nothing more than a joke. My mini was DPSing and the cappy was healing. My mini has 4.5k crit(with cappy buff) which is a complete joke for doing any kind of burst damage. If we are going by your logic in this scenario then I could go ahead and say you are very bad at this game based on your performance on your hunter. Don't bring up someone who has 1 1/2 days playtime on their freep to try to provide evidence for foolish claims.
    When you say something like this: I know you've totally missed my point, and instead of understanding what ive said, you think I trolled and insulted you. -_- READ MY POINT, stop assuming!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearsandall View Post
    If we are going by your logic in this scenario then I could go ahead and say you are very bad at this game based on your performance on your hunter.
    If you're Whisky, then you need to read between the lines. I never mentioned anything about -your- mini, apart from the fact -your- mini got a cappy bubble to save the day. You had no input or say in what happened because you didnt do it, Awesomisme did. If you didnt get that bubble you would have almost surly died because you can see revenge being loaded. But it seems your not understand the reason why im using this example: im using this example to show how flawed Kids logic is when you fact in every implication his logic suggests. Get it?

    Our fights were not a joke, maybe I should have posted the first three when you blew up Boomy up in seconds. It took alot of work to survive the incoming dps, and im shocked to read you say it was nothing. The other video with Nirn+Criq displays the same dps output as well, quiet unbelievable. You call that a joke? I say your delusional. You actually sent me a tell saying: Its good to see you showing creeps can match freeps in even numbers.

    You really need to take a step back, you think im insulting you. You have to understand how examples can be used without malice to support argument by indicating the full implications of anothers ideas/logic. This is not childish ranting, but used in all forms of debates. However instead of seeing that you've jumped the gun and got all upset by thinking im actually belittling your mini. -___-
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 22 2013 at 06:50 PM.

  21. #21
    You misunderstood what I was actually pointing out, so here we go again. My mini is trash with awful gear and a very low crit rating, which translates to poor DPS. Is my minstrels DPS poor compared to a defiler? No, but it is poor when comparing it to what a minstrel could have during ROR. There is no way I could have as consistent DPS as Nirn on the mini just based on having much worse gear(especially at the time); not factoring in the skill level at which Nirn plays(so no, I'm not calling them a joke, not that I ever implied that at any point in my original post). You actually attempted to turn me saying "my minstrel's DPS is a joke", into "every minstrel's DPS is a joke."

    And you call me delusional?

    --------------------

    I've 1v1'd quite a bit on my mini to know that every so often I get multiple crits strung together and do decent damage. That is the nature of the game. How often does that happen? Not very often.

    The only reason I blew up Boomie fast was by getting 2 dev Codas and critted on all my call attacks(orome, fate, second age).

    --------------------

    You brought up that specific situation to try and disprove,

    2) Noone can match ANV using equal cds or pots.

    Are you starting to figure out where I am going with this? An under geared minstrel with a 2nd age weapon, 4000 crit rating, 1200 will(lol) and potentially not even full audacity, is a poor example of a DPSing minstrel let alone an ANV player. My minstrel shouldn't be involved in any discussion trying to prove or disprove that theory(fact) above.

    -------------------

    I would say "quit while you are ahead", but you aren't ahead. You are very far behind.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000028a789/signature.png]Whiskeyinmytummy[/charsig]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearsandall View Post
    I would say "quit while you are ahead", but you aren't ahead. You are very far behind.
    Not even close. Ill explain very simply why.

    The point is: Kids logic says if one is guilty you ALL are. And for my next comment you, your toon, your opinion has 'zero' merit or input at all. Want to know why? Because you didnt do anything, Awesomisme did. I dont care if your a LM pet running around with a cake in your hand, I dont care about you. It was the Cappy that used the cd to save your life. Getting the picture yet?

    Oh, and you think this is my only example? I should have chosen one that didnt get you so pissy. What about Kidefence using man-heal to save himself from a 2v2 death vs myself and a defiler. Happy now Whisky? Ill repeat, your toon means nothing at all in this example, if someone says ALL it means ALL. His comments are absolute, boastful and biase, and I enjoy laughing at them.
    Want another example. ANV/Stainless dont run from fair even fights? Yet in this situation with me, they ran off and gave up because they couldnt win. Even though they outnumbered, also had 3 re-map ins and healing a exploiting warg. Should I have used that example instead Whisky so you dont get pissy? See the common trend? An absolute comment has implication if you apply it to all aspects, thats why I laugh so hard whenever Kid tries to talk like a big boy.

    I didnt call your minis dps a joke, or you a joke, but the fact your comment to say those fights were a 'joke' is a 'joke' when you blew Boomy sky high three times in a row, and even in the video the dps she was taking was huge. Nirn certainally does more dps, but considering our fights your dps with the cappies dps is adequate indeed.

    Ps: @ Whisky, are you started to get the idea, or are you just going to get all upset like everyone else when I use a critical argument abusing the flaws in someones irrational statements. Because factually, my comments didnt involve you at all, only the skill that was used 'on' you.

    Edit: Another just for lolz. Gando exploits his Hunter, therefore following Kids logic you're ALL guilty. Getting the picture yet?
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 22 2013 at 11:26 PM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    didn't say I didn't understand it, I understood it fine. I said what I didn't understand was Illthallions reason for using it which I finally understood to be "so it doesn't temporarily root you in an AA animation if you stop moving even for a second" which had happened a handful of times to me, but so infrequently that I hadn't considered it worth changing.

    The AA cycle that you miss is a non-factor if you run CA through your fights and watch the trends of attacks landed, etc.
    When you said previous: Ah that explains why im rarely rooted at times. That tells me you 'now' understood why you are getting rooted, correct?

  24. #24
    You missed the point again. I'll give it one more go:

    If you take my minstrel and gave it max gear/traits/1a/etc the fight would've gone much different and no cappy bubble would have been needed. Imagine if you replaced me with any number of ANV member that was playing during RoR. The fight would've gone heavily in their favor and no bubble would have been needed. It was completely on my minstrel not having the necessary gear/traits/1a/etc to achieve maximum-ish dps.

    We can agree to disagree at this point. I will enjoy reading your very long and in depth study about how I am wrong.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000028a789/signature.png]Whiskeyinmytummy[/charsig]

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearsandall View Post
    You missed the point again. I'll give it one more go:

    If you take my minstrel and gave it max gear/traits/1a/etc the fight would've gone much different and no cappy bubble would have been needed. Imagine if you replaced me with any number of ANV member that was playing during RoR. The fight would've gone heavily in their favor and no bubble would have been needed. It was completely on my minstrel not having the necessary gear/traits/1a/etc to achieve maximum-ish dps.

    We can agree to disagree at this point. I will enjoy reading your very long and in depth study about how I am wrong.
    Hrm, why is this so hard for people to get their heads around...

    If someone makes a comment which is irrational, then someone like me pokes fun at it by applying that logic to another example, the end result is another irrational conclusion (because the first was an irrational comment). By showing others how a persons irrational comment can be applied to other areas (in-which is makes more irrational conclusions) its easier for people to see how flawed the inital irrational comment is.

    So now Whisky, you're defending my irrational example by using rationality, which is the obvious reply to a irrational conclusion. So now your telling me, i'm irrational because im using someone else's logic. Shouldn't you be saying: Ah yes good point, that initial logic used by Kidefence is clearly irrational, because when its applied to that fight (2v2) it shows an irrational conclusion. . .
    Do you get it now?

    But I used two irrational comments from Kid not just one, then I linked them together to show how ultimately hilarious the conclusions of his own logic can be abused against himself and others. That is why I say: Keep going Kiddo, this is golden. Because, its golden. That's why I can say: Since Gando expliots on his hunter, by the logic of Kid every ANV'r expliots -and- since Awsomisme and Kidefence needed cds in 2v2s his second comment implodes and then...by applying the first logic, it means everyone in kin are also guilty, bc if one does it you're all guilty...get it...?

    If you do get it, then you will clearly see why you didnt need to defend yourself at all, its all hypothetical examples to showcase failed logic by using examples.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload