We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    >freeps zerg map
    >freeps camp grams for hours killing everything in sight
    >creeps form up and freepe expect fair fights after farming and zerging for hours
    >creeps counter zerg
    >freeps complain instead of trying to adapt
    >QQ
    someone needs to l2greentext

>2013
    >shiggtydoooo
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0k3y View Post
    Well I'll clear up my position for you, Yelk. I love fair fights. They are the bread and butter of what makes the game fun. However there have been plenty of occasions since I returned two weeks ago where I have paid the price for this naive notion of pursuing a "fair fight".

considering all the 10v2's or 1's I've been the honourable recipient of in the past 2 weeks that you've been back does "fair fight" only include the RvR scene?

Everyone loves fair fights when they're winning, but blaming someone else for your cynicism is just putting the onus on them to change. Excuses, excuses.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

The way I see it, if you don't pay for someone's account, your opinion is null and void.

If you don't like someone's gameplay, then counter it. Form a zerg. Take all OP's. Spread out the gold taggers. Anything.

Complaining makes one look like a doooooooooooosh. This is a VIDEO game.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Given that this is primarily a Raid vs Raid server, if you get caught up in the "zerg" - well, then you need to practise avoiding it a little better.
    It's not as if the main Creep Raid is specifically looking for solo players, we don't hone in on them if they're called out somewhere (at least Hippity and I don't do that).
    However if you're sitting at GTA, GTR or any other frequently travelled area consider yourself at risk, as the chances of the Creep Raid pulling a drive-by on you have increased dramatically simply because of where on the map you are.
    When I used to play my Hunter in the Moors (eons ago - Mid/Late-RoI, Early RoR) I got the most fun out of avoiding the Creep Raid (I didn't join Freep Raids, they weren't fun).

Whinging about getting zerged on a Raid vs Raid server is like whinging about getting rained on in the tropics, especially if you put yourself in a position where the chances of a "zerg" rolling past are quite high.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.

P.S: One thing that does annoy me is when Creeps call out Freeps in OOC but aren't specific with numbers, or just call everything a 'Fraid' - even if it's only 3-4 players. C'est la vie.

Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    considering all the 10v2's or 1's I've been the honourable recipient of in the past 2 weeks that you've been back does "fair fight" only include the RvR scene?

Everyone loves fair fights when they're winning, but blaming someone else for your cynicism is just putting the onus on them to change. Excuses, excuses.
    Read the rest of what I said and you'll understand why inflammatory posts such as this will never contribute to any sort of mutual understanding or resolve any disputes between creeps & freeps. The battle of "you guys aren't fair" is an eternal one.
    Last edited by Sm0k3y; Nov 23 2013 at 12:30 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100003d0438/signature.png]Hippityhop[/charsig]

sooo ahh anyone else get invited to the elder scrolls online beta? ;D
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    sooo ahh anyone else get invited to the elder scrolls online beta? ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2