We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Suggestion: add a link to the official LOTRO Twitter feed and Facebook page to the community site.

During the confusion today, I saw a bunch of complaints that there were more updates on Facebook and Twitter than on the community site. Not everyone seems to be aware that Facebook and Twitter are websites that anyone can visit without an account. It might be helpful to put a link to the official Lotro Twitter feed and Facebook pages on the community site, somewhere easy to spot.

https://twitter.com/lotro

https://www.facebook.com/LOTRO

Edit:
    Another idea: add a Twitter widget to the top of the main forum list. This widget could display the most recent tweets sent from the official LOTRO account.
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. ~ Faramir

Undo the U12 class changes. The trait trees were, are, and will always be a bad idea.
    Maedhric 100 Captain, Nunion 93 Champion, Taraviel 85 Minstrel, etc...

A twitter widget seems like a really great idea! It would both remind people that they use twitter for fast communcation and get that same info onto the offical forums right away!

It could be more visible, but scroll down on any page on the forums: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

Khafar

Quote Originally Posted by Khafar View Post
    It could be more visible, but scroll down on any page on the forums: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

Khafar
    Indeed. Those links at the bottom of the page are barely visible, and their meaning is obscured until clicked. My suggestion is for there to be a prominent link near the top of the page that says something like "Click Here to see our most up-to-date communications".
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. ~ Faramir

Undo the U12 class changes. The trait trees were, are, and will always be a bad idea.
    Maedhric 100 Captain, Nunion 93 Champion, Taraviel 85 Minstrel, etc...