We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to style like Lothrandir?

Particularly the shawl with the marking and the studded hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranebow View Post
    Particularly the shawl with the marking and the studded hood.
    The studded hood isn't available as a PC cosmetic, but one sans studs is available, via the Dunland Epic Quest; the shoulderpiece ("the shawl") is the Fine Grey Company Wrap, part of the same set.
    I think the outfit it was part of was also seen upon the mannequins, once upon a time, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post
    The studded hood isn't available as a PC cosmetic, but one sans studs is available, via the Dunland Epic Quest; the shoulderpiece ("the shawl") is the Fine Grey Company Wrap, part of the same set.
    I think the outfit it was part of was also seen upon the mannequins, once upon a time, but I'm not sure.
    Groovy thanks!

Suggestions for other pieces?

If you check out the Fine Grey Company Set, that seems to be what Lothrandir's wearing, save for the studs in the hood.
    Lotro Savvy has a page featuring the whole outfit, as well as its counterpart, the Worn Ranger's set.

The only way to get them both is to either take two different characters through the Dunland Epic, or wait for them to come available (again) via the mannequins.

ETA:
    Two other Ranger outfit sets are available via the Optional Epic Session Plays of Wildermore, called Interludes. Both can be viewed here.
    However, at the moment the Woodland Ranger's set at least is buggy, lacking dye; no matter what one does, the pieces show as off-white/light beige. :/
    Last edited by Daeross; Dec 01 2013 at 09:50 AM.

Super info, thank you.

Though I liked Lothrandir's style, I believe I have now decided when Halbarad should pass from the world, I will take his outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranebow View Post
    Super info, thank you.

Though I liked Lothrandir's style, I believe I have now decided when Halbarad should pass from the world, I will take his outfit.
    I've had my eye on his cloak since the moment I first spied it. And that shoulder piece. WANNA HAVE! *grabby hands*