We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile [Event] The Shades concert. A Yule-Tide Mystery

Welcome to our yearly Shades Concert!

All songs are originals created by Achazia, Abergar and Eovina.
    The theme is 'A Yule-Tide Mystery' and Abergar will tell stories and introduce the songs.

Everyone is Welcome
    Kind regards from The Shades and The Shadows.
    Last edited by Achy; Nov 18 2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Achazia Songweaver
    Songwriter in The Shades. Listen to my music at Soundcloud and Radio Rivendell
    Contributor at Lotro Players
    The Shadows

Yay, wouldn't be yule without one of yer concerts! *starts counting the days*
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

Red face

Always a special and beautiful concert at this special time of the year

Unmissable!
    Last edited by Amorey; Nov 18 2013 at 04:43 PM.
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

Thumbs up

You should hopefully see Shamgard there

I'll be there for sure! Could be that I bring the whole Andune Ensemble with me to visit you - otherwise they'd yell at me for not being there at our own gig... *chuckles*

--Flo

Thank you

Glad to hear you will come: Lina, Amorey, Shamgor and Glenwin!

Ohh Flo: It would be lovely to see the Andune Esemble, gotta love the dancing hobbits
    Achazia Songweaver
    The Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Achy View Post
    ...gotta love the dancing hobbits
    Hm. Are you thinking of the Fiedels from "Die Meisterbaren"? I am sure they'd like to come. If you want I can contact them?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenwin View Post
    Hm. Are you thinking of the Fiedels from "Die Meisterbaren"? I am sure they'd like to come. If you want I can contact them?
    Oh gosh I mixed up! Blame my headache.. I do love both the bands though!
    Achazia Songweaver
    The Shadows

As always I will put up a video! a little announcement. with my music and some more info!

Last edited by Achy; Dec 10 2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Achazia Songweaver
    The Shadows

Hello friends

Just a reminder.
    The Concert is tomorrow

Would love to see you there

Hugs from Achy and The Shades
    Achazia Songweaver
    The Shadows

Thank you so much everyone for coming!!
    We were truly happy!!!
    Truly hope everyone enjoyed the event as much as we did. We will put up the story and the details later.
    Thank you!!
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

Last edited by Achy; Dec 16 2013 at 01:17 AM.
    Achazia Songweaver
    The Shadows

Awesome concert, thank you very much.

(And just so you know, a number of dwarves from Durin's Folk were quite insulted by the dwarf-phobic content of the story, and were about to equip both axes and armor to put things to right - but then it turned out that the story was about gossip and misunderstandings. Phew, that could have been a bit of a mess ...)
    Last edited by Clabauterman; Dec 17 2013 at 04:13 AM.
    "The turtle is my trinket". Founder of Club Slowtro.
    Tolkien fan and LOTRO completionist, taking my time to see all the places. Clabauterman on Steam.

Hey Clabauterman

Heheh I am glad you all detected it was just gossip and missunderstandings Lovely to see Durins Folk!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards to the story (Which we will post soon) We often mentioned the name Grunior (name of a Dwarf) Grunior is a real player on this server. He helped out with some donation to Whiteberry's Extra Life campaign (funraising) One of the prizes where: "A special performance from The Shades" Thats why we included Grunior in the story. He appreciated it. So you could say the story had a double meaning! We will post the story up very soon
    Achazia Songweaver
    The Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Clabauterman View Post
    Awesome concert, thank you very much.

(And just so you know, a number of dwarves from Durin's Folk were quite insulted by the dwarf-phobic content of the story, and were about to equip both axes and armor to put things to right - but then it turned out that the story was about gossip and misunderstandings. Phew, that could have been a bit of a mess ...)
    Yes, I'm glad they decided to wait until they'd heard the whole story instead of just rushing onto the stage, mid-concert. That would have been a tad ironic in the middle of a story about people who don't find out all the facts before taking action

Musician, Orator and Composer in The Shades

Quote Originally Posted by Abersoch_EU View Post
    Yes, I'm glad they decided to wait until they'd heard the whole story instead of just rushing onto the stage, mid-concert. That would have been a tad ironic in the middle of a story about people who don't find out all the facts before taking action
    I really loved this twist in the story and how the audience became excited (especially some of the hobbits and dwarves). Thanks for an unforgettable evening!
    Regards,
    Quiss42.

Grunior, Pourtia, Guntor, Grindrock and Zdorag (Laurelin) / Grunior (Landroval)