We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Captain General Waterdragon

I am so excited and happy to congratulate Captain General Waterdragon! I can truly say that a lot of my success is owed to him. When I was new and didn't know how to pvp he was welcoming and invited me to his groups and that gave me the chance, support, and learning opportunites that I needed to be able to learn how to pvp. I am sure that many many freeps can say pretty much the same thing. I am so fortunate to have had a chance to play along side him, and get to know him. Don't worry I have not forgotten about Captain General CAKE!!!!!!!! Since my kids ate his pink cake last time, this time I am bringing him his cake in person and I will post pictures then.
    Last edited by Dinarian; Sep 14 2013 at 11:14 PM.
    First Marshal Dinarian

Congratulations, Waterdragon!

/salute /dance_hobbit /cheer

Congratulations, Water! Now where is my S.I.? lol. You're a fantastic LM and a good friend. Thank you for leading all those raids/small groups and for being patient and helpful while doing so. Oh congrats to Noname too.
    "Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." L. Snicket
    [font=SegoeScript]Callysta ~ Trucido[/font]

It takes a lot to get all the way to CG. I joined Waterdragon raids way back before I hit L50. Despite all the dislike of Water, he certainly is a strong and dedicated player, and for that I have a lot of respect. I hope see you out in the War, both fighting against you and with you Waterdragon.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]R6[/COLOR]-MIN Roscaron - [COLOR=#ffd700]Aragorn's Allies[/COLOR] - Officer
    [COLOR=#ff0000]R6[/COLOR]-DEF [COLOR=#ff0000]R6[/COLOR]-WRG [COLOR=#ff0000]R5[/COLOR]-BA [COLOR=#ff0000]R6[/COLOR]-WL [COLOR=#ff0000]R5[/COLOR]-RVR [COLOR=#ff0000]R5[/COLOR]-WVR - {Dead,Red,Bow,Boss,Blade,Web} meat
    [/CENTER]

Congratulations Water!!
    Miniciaramir
    Thenightmareshold
    This thread needs some Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinarian View Post
    this time I am bringing him his cake in person and I will post pictures then.

Congratulation ,well deserved!
    Semi-retired

Congrats Water! About time....

Now.. The return of Mamucha???
    [center][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/jcc4.png/][IMG]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9340/jcc4.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

We already had Spiderman derail another thread, lets have some decorum please people don't make Captain General everyday
    First Marshal Dinarian

oh water. it has been many years w/ you. been a great time. you are a great player and great friend. and i vote you rank up mamuchy :P gratz lil nub.

Quote Originally Posted by cowabunga11 View Post
    oh water. it has been many years w/ you. been a great time. you are a great player and great friend. and i vote you rank up mamuchy :P gratz lil nub.
    is that you cheifoak?

Congrats WD!!!! Very well deserved.
    ~Athomniac r11 Warg~Interdiction r10 Reaver~

Congrats Water!
    Kolekoll - Putukas

Quote Originally Posted by PERQ View Post
    is that you cheifoak?
    this is muzzo u idiot <3. ive replied to your "im bored thread" and you dont reply

Grats on CG Water!

Gratz Water
    Last edited by JustFormalities; Oct 18 2013 at 01:46 AM.

Congratulations on CG Water, I was only Rank 8 when I transferred away and you were just a lowly Third Marshal then.

This is my first forum post in Windfola's forum ever so feel speshul.

Take care and glad you made it before Helm's Deep came in and ruined LOTRO end-game by catering to all the casuals.

-Fak

Congrats Water. Much respect for the long road you traveled to get here. I have had lots of fun fighting with you out here over the years. Thanks for all the raids you have lead, and I look forward to many more battles together.
    Syphon lv100 burglar; Galadtharion lv100 hunter; Durweis lv86 guardian; Tarmature lv80 warden
    I'm huntin fo wabbits
    WINNER OF THE COVETED CHICKENZ "WORST BURG ON THE SERVER" AWARD

Congrats on R15 CG Waterdragon!!!! It is quite an accomplishment. Been fun fighting you and your groups for the past 3-1/2 years. Now its time to come over to the good side and rank up that spider!!!

Congrats again, well done!
    Hoodrobbin R14 Blackarrow // Gotchaz R12 Stalker

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Water. Well deserved.
    Larz

Talking

Congrats Water.! It's always great seeing you out.
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/Joseph_Rector/media/9f5k.png.html"][IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/Joseph_Rector/9f5k.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Wink

Congrats Water! You always give the creeps a good fight. I'm glad we have you on Windy. Now you need to start ranking up another toon to get a second rank 15.

-Rahuk
    Creeps: Rahukal (BA), Jvarasura (Defiler), Gaki (Warg), Nirriti & DCI Tennison (Weaver and broodling), Yatana (WL), Krodha (Reaver)
    Freep: Duinlinnod (Guard)

Grats, Water!
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

gratz water
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Came back just to say Congrats, Water! Best LM out there, even if you do play with an XBox controller...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast