We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My friend Cillydi/Idyllic needs a friendly, active kin

Hey everyone;

I've gotten to know the defiler Cillydi (minstrel Idyllic) quite well over the past week or so - but she is thinking of leaving the server because none of her freep kin want to talk to her or do anything with her. Do any of you freeps (or creeps who are active freepside) have any suggestions for a good kinship for her to join? She is friendly, outgoing and eager to learn, but just needs someone to give her the time of day. And for you guys - you will be interested to know she has an amazing voice and is very cute . And while I'm at it, any creeps who are online and notice her standing by herself looking lonely, give her a hand and show her the ropes. That goes for any new player to the Moors, really - we certainly have the time at the moment to help new players out.

If you have any suggestions, just post them here.

Cheers everyone;

-- Bralg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.com

I see dead freeple...

well basically...my kin is not a big or very active one as it was a few months ago...but always open for new players
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

I accidently got to know her already when I was deeding in North downs!

She wrote me and we chatted a bit. Very friendly person.

You can tell her, if she needs anything she can send me a tell again, no problem.

Kinwise: Breath of Freedom might be a good choice!

I can recommend my guards kin Breath of Freedom, I've known the leader for 6 years and she's a wonderfull person and the kin is high level but very friendly and open.
    Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth - Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader
    One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.
    Withywindle PvMP Videos

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    I can recommend my guards kin Breath of Freedom, I've known the leader for 6 years and she's a wonderfull person and the kin is high level but very friendly and open.
    Absolutely agree
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for the advice, guys. Sounds like Breath of Freedom is a popular choice... is there usually an officer online, and might it be anyone I know?

Cheers;

-- Bralg

I see dead freeple...

You could speak to either Rhianon (leader) or Magicmuscles (successor). If neither is online, just message a random member and ask for an officer, there should be several online every evening.
    Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth - Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader
    One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.
    Withywindle PvMP Videos

Happy to report we welcomed Idyllic to the Kin.

And thank you all for the kind words and votes of confidence.

Ghan/Ealle

Thank you, and much appreciated!!

-- Bralg

I see dead freeple...