We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Freep Teamspeak

Freep Teamspeak

Hello all

Welcome to the freep people teamspeak server for Arkenstone.

ascension.guildts.com
    Port: 4220
    Password: welcometoascension

There are a few rules since this is also Ascension's kin teamspeak server. Try to be polite to other in the server and try to use a mimimum amount of swear words to get your point across.
    Please try to keep drama to a minumum if you think someone sucks or you dont like them use /tells /ooc whatever ya want other then the server.
    There will be a few people dedicated to moderating the server incase people are being overly abuse to members in it or are using it for other means then communication in the Ettenmoors.
    Try to be in the Ettenmoors if your on the server unless ya just popped in to chat for a bit.
    Please use the name of your main freep when using the teamspeak server so we can know who you are.
    I seriously hope freeps want to use this server for communication as it seems to be sorely lacking the last 6 months or so. We have a new update comming out and a great creep population to fight here on Arkenstone so lets all band together and watch the creep tears flow.....

Have fun all and see ya out there
    - Derlan
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Great idea, hopefully it will get picked up and improve game play.

I will make sure to stop by whilst inebriated one of these days.

Just wondering if us creeps could use it to set up spars or you make a 1v1 / spars channel on it.

-Uwontdie

Looking forward to stopping by and saying hello to everyone.

I'm glad someone finally set this up after all the months/years of talking about it. I'd recommend everyone to use it. Though I don't play anymore it's a great way to build community and have fun. My GW2 guild hosts our server's mumble -- great way to communicate between guilds/commanders etc...and I imagine freep teamspeak could be used similarly in the moors. Above all it really helps for better coordination.

From what I've been reading about how terrible the ettenmoors has been, this is a good step in building a better/tighter community. Creeps, you should do the same, slackers.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

derlan this is great man! thanks for doing this. please let me know the address and ill be sure to use the server. this will help so much out there especially in raid fights.

3 cheers for derlan!
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

whats the password again? tells me its wrong when i use that one. also send me a pm or ingame mail :P
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

sent a pm Garam.

I don't see why you couldn't use it to set up spars or team fights I will chat with Khaurin see if we can set up a channel specifically for that. Good idear! If anyone else has anything they would like to see in the TS feel free to post.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

i got connected.

2 thing i know that makes the E servers so successful is posting the rules in the lobby.
    and many admins that wouldnt hesitate to ban their own mother if they broke the rules of the server.

im not sure of the circumstances of this server, but these two things would go a long way to make sure this is a healthy environment.
    Garamburn

This Teamspeak is still in use - would be great to have some more people there.
    cheers
    Rawr!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang. Member of Public Enemy.

TS still in use please download teamspeak and set up this channel I would really appreciate it for anyone in my raids to be able to use the TS.

- Derlan

Are there ever any men (not boys) in there with really hot accents?
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post

^^This question requires an answer.
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    i need to know about this also..seems like a great pay out to just get on and pvp , under the command of hot voices in my head .....
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Not as of yet ladies unless of course you consider "speaking Canadian" a hot accent. lol.

Well, T jumped back creepside and hung out in our vent so ... yeah
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun