We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grats OVERLORD Hellnakh !!! Awesome Rank 14 Warleader.

Grats to one of my best friends in the game who always is top-notch quality. Your dedication is amazing in getting rank before Helm's Deep. Please stick around!!!
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/.png"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5712857DHTNs.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

GRATZ OVERLORD HELZ!!! To one of my all-time favorite WL's as well as glad to run with you over the past 6 years! Glad to be in raid with you when you made the R14 Milestone!!! ./HUG

Grats Hellnakh! You've been an important part of our Creep community through good and bad times, and you've prevented countless greenies from ever getting their Lumbercamp Maps by hogging all the wood.

I hope you stick around in some fashion, as we'd all miss you shouting, kb stealing and occasionally healing someone (Screenshot or it never happened).

Here's hoping we can duo charge into a few more raids before you hang up the loin cloth for good.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Awesome Warleader! Grats on rank Hell

wow, much congratulation.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

Congrats Hell. Have a screenshot lying somewhere of an SoA r5 uruk group led by you. Been a long road.

Congrats Hell! Thanks for being one of the few who helped a strapping young warg gain his feet in the 'Moors so long ago. Always good to see you about and hear you giving advice in TS to folk who need it. I would say, "thanks for the bubbles," but I don't want to make the other wargs jealous Hope you stay around and keep bringing the fear to the freeples; they hate you and you've earned it. Kudos, m'lady.

Grats Hell!
    -Malibu

Yay you ranked before HD! Gratzzzz Hellzzz <3

Congratulations Missy.
    Im sure you never considered rank fourteen a possibility when you first started. I think most players in SoA thought the world would end before anyone getting rank 14 legitimately, yet here you are rank 14! Or maybe, the world has ended and we in heaven or hell depending on how you see it :P

Thank you for supporting me in the past, one of the few. Because of you active support in Creepside OOC and Vent/TS, creeps and freeps on E soon learnt its fun to leave stab/ec for open field fights. If it wasnt for you, many of the fights I provoked wouldn't have happened. Many who remember such fights in the past have you to thank as well as others involved.

Hopefully we'll see you jump into Lotro periodically to strut your new rank.

Gratz Hellnakh! Well earned.

Congrats Hell! <3 <3

Grats Hell! Great person and one of the last remnants of the once fantastic E community.

Sadly pvmp is fubar in this game. I don't know how you have pressed forward considering the mind numbing streak of poor decisions and terrible execution of all things pvmp by Turbine, but I salute your perseverance and wish you well going forward.

~the blacktoe

Congrats Hell! +1,000 wood! You deserve your well-earned rank after all you do for creepside, TS and the community! Now slot some heal skills & quit wasting those bubbles on reavers..

Grats Hellnakh, best WL ever <3. Keep healing/bubbling me pls
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

I am NOT a waste of a bubble!

<3
    [CENTER]<<== Creep ==>>[/CENTER]

Congratulations Hellnakh

Congratulations, the old group fights we'd have years ago stand out still as some of the most fun I've had here.

grats hellsbells

i still remember the first time i saw you. your helped me kill an. you cursed out other people for taking it from us before we could tag it. and i thought "now here is a warleader i can get behind, oh wow there is a great view back here also! she must work out?!?"

i hope to see you lots this book. your a great person to have around. onward to rank 15.

Congrats Hellnakh! We still have a long way to go