Greetings all!

I have been working on a project for some time now. This is a program that will allow you to execute commands in game from your phone. This could include a macro or anything such as mounting a horse. The following are possible situations in which you would use this program. You are wanting to view the wiki but are in game. All you do is click the "wiki" button, it will minimize your game, open your default browser, and go to the wiki. Is this program safe? Yes, it is approved by Apple app store and is available on the Android market too (More platforms coming soon). Have you ever been in the kitchen and wanted to launch the game so that it's ready when you get back? With this program you can, with a simple button click on your device you will launch the game. How much does it cost? It's free, yes that's right. I've made this free.

Now, here is the catch! I need you guys to help me come up with functions you would like to see in the app! If you are wanting to use this program then follow this thread. I will be posting a "How-To" installation guide on the whole program. The best thing about this program is that It was built by a community member. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!

Regards,
Fremish