We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gift Option to buy and gift any item/quest pack/expansion to friends.

Hello could we please get an option like some other F2P mmo's where we can buy any content on the store and gift it to our friends? this could include quest packs and expansions to mounts and cosmetics. I have tons of TP and nothing to spend them on and i have friends who cant really afford quest packs etc at the moment and if i could buy them and gift these items like a lot of other games allow i think it would be a great opportunity to get more people playing via friends.
    Last edited by AdamChattaway; Nov 16 2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate:
    “To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods?"

Agreed, 100 percent.
    [center]Jestem tym, czym jestem.[/center]

Agreed on that one. That's one of the things I've been wishing for a long time now.

You can indeed.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I think AdamChattaway was referring to turbine point purchases and gifting them to friends, not money purchases to gift to friends.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

Quote Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
    ...i have friends who cant really afford quest packs etc at the moment and if i could buy them and gift these items like a lot of other games allow i think it would be a great opportunity to get more people playing via friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yignificent_Nimogist View Post
    I think AdamChattaway was referring to turbine point purchases and gifting them to friends, not money purchases to gift to friends.
    You may want to take another look.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I apologize, WBS, that must have been me overlooking something.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

I don't see this happening while vips and lifers keep receiving 500 TPs/month.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You may want to take another look.
    No we are not anle to gift as I want with tp only if I pay with a credit card and wait 3 days for a service. I want to be able to buy evendim quest pack or a cosmetic armour set with TP and in game mail it them. We can not buy most things even with an email and credit card for someone.
    Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate:
    “To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods?"