We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Simple mistake. Is there a simple fix??

With the change of the LOTRO account home page, I did not notice that I am constantly being logged in to my account as a random old subscription from 2007... instead of my main one. Both are under the same account... both are similar screen names.

So to my surprise, when I ordered Helms Deep, my receipt said that the recipient was my lotro subscription from 2007 instead!!

I have spent a few hours, but I can't seem to find how to transfer that order to my main account subscription.

Is there a simple way that I'm not finding?? It seems to reason, that since it's the same account it would be simple to transfer the purchase.

I have done a support ticket... but thought someone here might know an easy way to do this (that it not obvious to me at 10:36pm when Turbine folks are in bed. )

Thanks for your help!!

Daylee

The Account Support ticket was the only way.

You've done all you can, there is no simple fix.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Only the folks that work in Turbine Account management can help. There is no way to do it on our end.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Thumbs up

Thanks all!!

I phoned and said, "I'm an idTENt. I purchased Helms Deep and.."
    Tech said, "..and you were logged in under the wrong subscription. Not to worry, I can fix."

Must happen a lot... or I have ESP powers!

We laughed, we cried, we talked about wardrobe features... and he fixed my problem in less than 2 minutes and I was up and playing just after!

He was great! My hat off to him. LOL WOW I still remember his name! Won't put it here... since I don't think that's allowed. :P

Thanks again!!!

Absynth