We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Seat of the Great Goblin : completely broken

Hello,

New big bug in this instance : no more NPC at gate and no first boss !
    I could jump without dying by chance and no boss, no adds, nothing...

(there were already plenty of other bugs, like infinite repop of mobs sometimes at first boss)

I submitted the bug, but I never had any answer for all bugs I reported, and I must report bugs from web site as in-game bug report window... is bugged (in french version)
    Last edited by Castorix; Nov 21 2013 at 07:44 AM.

I 've chosen "LOTRO In-game support" then "Bug report" and I received this answer :

We apologize, but the In-Game department is not able to assist with bug reports. A Bug Report should be submitted for an issue that does need to be fixed, but does not necessarily affect your account. Examples of this include landscape problems, stuck locations, broken skills, translation concerns, etc. Please note that Bug Reports will not receive a response, as it is simply a report of an issue, not a request for help or support. You may submit a bug from within the game or via the option on the forums.

But the in-game bug report windows is bugged !
    And why is there "Bug report" under "LOTRO In-game support" if "the In-Game department is not able to assist with bug reports." ?!!!!!