We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expansion serial not working

Hello! A long time ago (3-4years i think) i bought Mines of Moria expansion pack (retail). I am trying to activate it and it doesn't work. It says the cd-key is invalid. Can anyone help me please?

What logo is on the box, Turbine or Codemasters? If it is Codemasters, those codes are no longer valid.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    What logo is on the box, Turbine or Codemasters? If it is Codemasters, those codes are no longer valid.
    Bottom left is the Turbine logo and bottom right is Codemasters logo. lol

Regrettably, those Codemasters product codes stopped working when they ceased to run LotRO servers two and a half years ago. They had to be used before the Codemasters servers were shut down and transferred to Turbine.
    Last edited by mjk47; Nov 15 2013 at 05:04 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

There may still be hope, Morwulf.

There was a recent post by someone in the same situation of having an old Codemasters code which was no longer valid. They contacted Account Support and they applied the code for them.

I can't say whether this is a normal thing they do or if it was just goodwill but speak very politely to them and perhaps they will do the same for you.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.