We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection Failed: Server Full

Was doing my books and went through a door, didn't load, went to load back in and got this Connection Failed: Server Full, anyone else experiencing this??
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001f2e51/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Unhappy

Mine is doing same.

Same Error

Saw to post here if this occurs. Logged for dinner, came back, got the error.

Im also getting the same message right now.

Now I'm getting the same error: Connection Failed: Server Full.

I have got the same error multiple times. It's only monday afternoon, it can't be THAT full!!! and I'm VIP anyways, shouldn't it make room for me?

Quote Originally Posted by masumane View Post
    I have got the same error multiple times. It's only monday afternoon, it can't be THAT full!!! and I'm VIP anyways, shouldn't it make room for me?
    Started for me yesterday afternoon but was able to log in later in the evening - now 4:52 pm MST - same server full message. I'm also VIP and not pleased!

Same problem here

I've been trying for 20 minutes now... I wish we at least had a queue.

I looked at this thread since I had the same problem. I don't know if I got lucky or if this actually helped, but after performing a flush dns on my system, I was able to connect. To try it, do the following:

windows key + r
    In the run window, type "cmd" (without quotes) and hit enter
    In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter
    Wait a moment, and when the screen is still, close the command prompt and try connecting again.

Hope this helps!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001fb9c8/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

this is ####. what's the point of paying VIP if i can't get in ahead of the FTP. yeah, maybe that sounds elitist but VIP has to count for something right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vecsus View Post
    this is ####. what's the point of paying VIP if i can't get in ahead of the FTP. yeah, maybe that sounds elitist but VIP has to count for something right?
    agreed!!!!!

I've got the same problem here Connection Failed, Server full

Am I the only one tonight?

When will this be fixed?

nice.. when i am finally able to log in i get dumped back to desktop after about 4-5 minutes.

I got this error twice last night. My husband just got it a few minutes ago. I haven't tried tonight. Probably won't either.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goober2 View Post
    Was doing my books and went through a door, didn't load, went to load back in and got this Connection Failed: Server Full, anyone else experiencing this??
    yeah seems to happen at the most inopportune times