We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: PvMP Helms Deep

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    134

    PvMP Helms Deep

    Is there anything happening with the Ettenmoors zone wise, Monster wise and Freep wise? Interested in how PvMP is being kept fresh with this new Helms Deep expansion?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfrum View Post
    Is there anything happening with the Ettenmoors zone wise, Monster wise and Freep wise? Interested in how PvMP is being kept fresh with this new Helms Deep expansion?
    Just in case you're not in fact trolling and didn't notice the top post on this forum...

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...eta-Discussion


    Even my Signature is trolling!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    I'll explain, here:

    Beta testers speak of Moria 2.0.
    That means one shots, rediculous bugs, and they also mentioned various exploits.

    So it will go like this for the first three months. After that, an update might come, trying to fix things, which will only make 'em worse. Three months later another update will come, introducing probably one or two single target boss raids, which will mean first agers and other shinny stuff for freeps. At that time Elder scrolls online will launch, so CYA! (My guess is that, at that point Moors will be empty like never before)
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  4. #4
    As far as i heared:

    From Freeps side - prepare to...earn the same insane s***load of renown you are getting atm. Ranks are meaningless like never before as you can almost make them while standing around afk.

    From Creepside - Gentlemen you will keep on suffering.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Varda
    Posts
    302
    Those comments above made me to purchase VIP again and rock the Ettenmoors again.


    Always stick to OP side.


    Spoken as a true easy moder ( But I am melee can't be )

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin76 View Post
    As far as i heared:

    From Freeps side - prepare to...earn the same insane s***load of renown you are getting atm. Ranks are meaningless like never before as you can almost make them while standing around afk.

    From Creepside - Gentlemen you will keep on suffering.
    Dude you must be dreaming. Come HD, freeps are going to be destroyed. Creeps = ruhtarded dps & crazy heals. Kinda like how freepside is now. Get ready for the tables to be turned.

    Just go https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...eta-Discussion and read for yourself.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    I'll explain, here:

    Beta testers speak of Moria 2.0.
    That means one shots, rediculous bugs, and they also mentioned various exploits.

    So it will go like this for the first three months. After that, an update might come, trying to fix things, which will only make 'em worse. Three months later another update will come, introducing probably one or two single target boss raids, which will mean first agers and other shinny stuff for freeps. At that time Elder scrolls online will launch, so CYA! (My guess is that, at that point Moors will be empty like never before)
    Agreed, i think over the few months with all these new mmos coming in people will simply leave lotro for good and will be empty like never before. But then again most pvpers left this game a long time ago, it is just dramatically dying over the years due to neglect.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
    Agreed, i think over the few months with all these new mmos coming in people will simply leave lotro for good and will be empty like never before. But then again most pvpers left this game a long time ago, it is just dramatically dying over the years due to neglect.
    People come and go, pvp was never first priority in lotro, most people play this game for pve and not pvp. like you said the most hardcore alrdy left. and lotro is a nice game to have beside the other ones.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFrost View Post
    People come and go, pvp was never first priority in lotro, most people play this game for pve and not pvp. like you said the most hardcore alrdy left. and lotro is a nice game to have beside the other ones.
    Thing is, PvE is suffering much more than pvp. Heck, they do not even bother to make raids anymore. They release raids 6 months (or more) AFTER the expansion release, plus those are not really progression raids. Just a single boss mechanic which is 1 week's work MAX. On top of that the price of each and every expansion after SoM is just ridiculous. Other games release proper expansions with dungeons,raids and extra things to do for end game, and charge 10-20 dollars. Lotro releases an empty expansion (end game wise) and charges 40 dollars minimum?! With the 'promise' that you will get 3 dungeons and a raid 6 months later?! ...
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload