We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

UHM....r15 defilers are on other servers...

[OOC] Veshtac: 'Just to inform Vilya 1st Lotro r15 Defiler >>RATASPIRIT<< just ranked,cheers all Vilya MP!'

Smegg on vilya has been 15 for months..
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1repgl.jpg[/IMG]
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

Rata transfered? I've been away along time it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclerepairman View Post
    Rata transfered? I've been away along time it seems...
    No, but they're oh so proud of their first, zerg ranked, leaching, R15 defiler. They even came into his gratz thread to tell us he was not world's first. But since Rata has been #1 for ages, he's still first, in my opinion.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    No, but they're oh so proud of their first, zerg ranked, leaching, R15 defiler.
    Indeed, Rataspirit never zerged, nor leached. He's a DPS solo Defiler, and has ever been.
    He'll always be #1 in our heart!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    No, but they're oh so proud of their first, zerg ranked, leaching, R15 defiler. They even came into his gratz thread to tell us he was not world's first. But since Rata has been #1 for ages, he's still first, in my opinion.
    How do you know he zerged?

Why bash another servers players? Thats one of the problems with this game, no respect, Rata is the first on Snowbourn, simple as that, grats to him for spending such a long time playing this game, and for playing one of the worst classes to even rank back in the day and that goes to all defilers.

He never got a world first, but was he aiming for it? does he care? i bet not.

Show some respect to others sometime, more so on other servers. Monsterous clearly stats in our thread that Rata was the first R15 defiler, he got corrected, easy as that, no malice was involved.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    How do you know he zerged?

Why bash another servers players? Thats one of the problems with this game, no respect, Rata is the first on Snowbourn, simple as that, grats to him for spending such a long time playing this game, and for playing one of the worst classes to even rank back in the day and that goes to all defilers.

He never got a world first, but was he aiming for it? does he care? i bet not.

Show some respect to others sometime, more so on other servers. Monsterous clearly stats in our thread that Rata was the first R15 defiler, he got corrected, easy as that, no malice was involved.
    Respect is something that is lone gone, grass is always greener on the other side, and when it isn't, why not bash your old server to make it look like it is better. This bashing is just to hide there incompetent choices some individual people made in the past and just don't got the guts to say they screwed up.