We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm's Deep captain shield

Hi, with Helm's Deep, captain can equip shield and 1h weapon? love play with shield

Captains were able to equip a 1 hander and a shield already, and that isn't going to change with HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Captains were able to equip a 1 hander and a shield already, and that isn't going to change with HD.
    Yep, I started using my shield in live about 6 months ago, and am a convert, I like it in the moors, and I like it when healing. What with all that might we have, the block rate toughens you up a fair bit and the stats are nice. Having both a 2-H and a S&B seems nice to me...

In HD, there is a healing trait that gives you bonus outgoing healing if you equip a shield, which is certainly a poke in the direction that healing focused capts should consider shield even if they've always been a 2-H wielder.

ok =) thx for answers

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    In HD, there is a healing trait that gives you bonus outgoing healing if you equip a shield, which is certainly a poke in the direction that healing focused capts should consider shield even if they've always been a 2-H wielder.
    RockX has said that trait will be changed at some point after HD launch, both the effect and the shield requirement. Possibly for some healing critical magnitude.