We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Online Trait Calculator

I think it would help alleviate some of the confusion around the new trait trees if there was an online calculator that updates as it does in-game and shows the bonuses.

It's less than a week out but I think this would be good to have just to play around with builds. Going forward it may be good to have an official one so that proposed changes can be seen immediately.

Something like the old ZAM Rift calcs, or the official ones for borderlands 2. Just something that shows all the skills and bonuses, what level required to have that many trait points, and options for "did you complete these meta-deeds for more".

Hopefully a player will create one.

I do not see Turbine creating one. I believe the last tool Turbine did was the dat file defragger that was years ago.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I just cannot see Turbine doing it. They do lots of good tweaks to the actual game, but when it comes to stuff on it's website like your suggestion, they seem to either put it off or just put set it on a back burner.

Fantastic idea, I just don't think it will ever happen.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Found this thread when googling for a trait tree calculator, leaving the link to the one I found:

http://www.lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/l.php

Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com