We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warsteed Cosmetic Markings

I'd love to see the option to add white markings to our warsteeds that mimic the markings common on real horses: a blaze, star, snip, socks/stockings. Particularly with my elf characters, prefer to run without much in the way of cosmetics (feels lore-appropriate), and this would be a nice customization option, akin to the brindled, dappled, pinto coat masks we can already buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrama View Post
    I'd love to see the option to add white markings to our warsteeds that mimic the markings common on real horses: a blaze, star, snip, socks/stockings. Particularly with my elf characters, prefer to run without much in the way of cosmetics (feels lore-appropriate), and this would be a nice customization option, akin to the brindled, dappled, pinto coat masks we can already buy.
    That's what's missing! There was something about warsteed appearances that I felt wasn't quite right, but not being a horsey person, I couldn't identify what it was.

I'd like to see this as well.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com