We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for questing buddy(ies)

Hey all

I have a level 45 guardian on this server, currently questing through Ferochel, Angmar and Misty Mountains. However, it tends to get a bit lonely questing solo and most of my kin are high levels - was wondering whether there were any people who were interested in teaming up.

With Moria just around the corner, could be a good idea to have some help in those endless tunnels.

Also, I have 4 other level 1-10 characters if there any low levels out there who wanna learn more about the game and quest together etc

Either leave your details here or send me a message, ign is Thalagorn.

Thanks
    Last edited by Gavomir; Nov 13 2013 at 10:02 AM.

Thumbs up

Hey there, I got a level 49 Captain (Ephil) and a level 49 Champion (Kendreth) who needs to either quest and/or deed in those areas. I sent you a letter and added you to my friends list but you haven't signed in for a while.

If you or anyone wants to adventure in Misty Mountains, Angmar or (especially) Forochel contact me and we'll get it done!

I also have a level 34 Minstrel (Heggle) who needs to adventure in the Lone Lands.
    There is no hope

Quote Originally Posted by Gilstad View Post
    Hey there, I got a level 49 Captain (Ephil) and a level 49 Champion (Kendreth) who needs to either quest and/or deed in those areas. I sent you a letter and added you to my friends list but you haven't signed in for a while.

If you or anyone wants to adventure in Misty Mountains, Angmar or (especially) Forochel contact me and we'll get it done!

I also have a level 34 Minstrel (Heggle) who needs to adventure in the Lone Lands.
    I've got a 45 hobbit hunter and a few friends in the same range--add me: hamzajb

I took a break from the game. I tried adding you but it wouldn't let me. Says hamzajb doesn't exist. Maybe I was typing it wrong.
    There is no hope

Why so responses?

Im surprised and a little concerned at how few responses there are to this thread. Almost 5000 views and a mere two replies, the last being almost 2 months ago!?
    Five thousand people read the thread and two answered.
    I can only shake my head and wonder what all those people do with themselves. Are all of them in Kins, and/or have no problems whatsover linking up with people to quest with? How come I see most people running around alone, then? How come most Kins I've been in don't do stuff together, except for some high level raids and instances, certainly not questing or Deeding together?

Also, why is the Arkenstone forum so quiet? Why are there only ever 30-100 people in glff at any one time?
    Low population, it seems, and that's always a bad sign.

I was gonna post a new thread looking for questing buddies myself but after seeing how poorly this one went, I'll not bother. In case by some small MIRACLE someone actually reads this and actually, could it be, wants other people to quest with, Im a lvl 56 Champ, name Celeliniel, working my way through Moria.
    For what it's worth...

if you ever want to run anything let me know. I'm usually on my LM, Nitingale. but i have a toon level 48 burg named regularjoe if you need me to be on a lower level. will do any/all instances on my LM though if you don't mind a higher up
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I am not on the forums very much, so just now saw this. My main character is Corunda, a level 68 minstrel. Please feel free to add me or ask for help. I generally solo but would love to pick up some of the larger instances. I'm also trying to finish deeds I missed in lower level areas. You may also find me as Aemilia, a level 70 hunter.

Add me im in moria now!
    Zeldawings is my 48 (soon to be 49) hunter