We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Store: permanent town service skills

The Store has 1 hour "town service" items to call npcs and repair, sell items, use vault, etc. I think it would be a good idea to add similar permanent skills for sale.

I don't buy those 1 hour items. Maybe people with very long subscriptions or lifetime accounts do, since most of them have so much TP. However, if there was a permanent skill that I could buy, it would be very high on my list. I think it could be something similar to the enhanced wallet - account skills at ~1k TP, they could even be integrated into the wallet window.

I would especially want an option to call a provisioner and an item master (relics+forge).

I've never bought anything like that from the store... But, Burglars already have a skill to summon vendors to sell their wares and Guardians already have a skill to summon repair vendors. Also, weaponsmiths with Thorin's Rep can create a boa Anvil to repair items.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    I've never bought anything like that from the store... But, Burglars already have a skill to summon vendors to sell their wares and Guardians already have a skill to summon repair vendors. Also, weaponsmiths with Thorin's Rep can create a boa Anvil to repair items.
    Armorers can also make repair anvils.

I don't know about guardians and profession stuff, what exactly it does and how it works, but my burglar can only summon a vendor at a camp fire so it's of very limited use. If i have to go searching for a fire, i might as well go searching for a town, makes little difference to me.

Consider an example -- I get a new LI while leveling, I have to go to a town, ID it, go back to quest, it levels up to 10 in half an hour, and then I go back again. Now if I had an item master, I could ID all items when i get them, choose the one with the legacies i like, level it up, reforge it on the spot. I'd pay TP for that. As long as it's a permanent account thing, not a one hour scroll. Of course, if Turbine wants to give that for free... more power to them. But I imagine it's more realistic as a paid option, similar to the wallet.

I'd probably pay for a vendor/repairs guy and a banker too, maybe for AH. An items master would be priority no.1 though.

I rather ride to town. Wasting real $ on TP instead 5 minutes ride is not my thing.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? : http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/...ps38sxzbsq.png
    Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth