We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Helms Deep

Helms Deep

I have a little problem..downloaded lotro two years ago..stuck at level one..bought helms deep thinking that would be one of my choices to get into the thick of battle. I don't see it and I am stuck like I was two years ago. Turbine took my money but not a road map to get use of the hard earned money I spent. My guess is you have to be at a certain level to play helms deep. What if I don't get there? Doesn't seen hardly fair that I spent this money and never get to achieve the place I spent all this money on. Also I purchased the VIP..not sure the value of that since I did purchase free stuff but now it wants more money for other purchases. Please help here. Is there something I can do..appreciate some guidance here. I will be upset if I threw my money down the drain.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by earl6122456789 View Post
    I have a little problem..downloaded lotro two years ago..stuck at level one..bought helms deep thinking that would be one of my choices to get into the thick of battle. I don't see it and I am stuck like I was two years ago. Turbine took my money but not a road map to get use of the hard earned money I spent. My guess is you have to be at a certain level to play helms deep. What if I don't get there? Doesn't seen hardly fair that I spent this money and never get to achieve the place I spent all this money on. Also I purchased the VIP..not sure the value of that since I did purchase free stuff but now it wants more money for other purchases. Please help here. Is there something I can do..appreciate some guidance here. I will be upset if I threw my money down the drain.
    1. Helm's Deep. When you bought it, in the details, it should have told you the proper level for the expansion. Then, it was up to you to decide on whether you would want to get it now or late.

2. VIP - VIP is well worth it, and there will always be "Other Purchases." VIP doesn't give you everything.

3. It was your money, you chose to spend it. The description reads Levels 85-95. Like I said, it was your decision to spend that money, and maybe you can get a refund since you haven't played the content yet.(?)
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    1. Helm's Deep. When you bought it, in the details, it should have told you the proper level for the expansion. Then, it was up to you to decide on whether you would want to get it now or late.

2. VIP - VIP is well worth it, and there will always be "Other Purchases." VIP doesn't give you everything.

3. It was your money, you chose to spend it. The description reads Levels 85-95. Like I said, it was your decision to spend that money, and maybe you can get a refund since you haven't played the content yet.(?)
    Unless the OP was talking about the big battles, in which case that content starts at level 10. But for the main quests and epic you have to do that starting at 85 (though its really not that different from the rest of the game in terms of enjoyability).

As for VIP being worth it, I would say not at all. There are many supposed necessary upgrades (premium wallet, shared storage, wardrobe, extra bank slots) that are not necessary at all if you put in a bit of time towards them. I have toons at cap and I've spent less than half of what I would've with VIP

How do you know your a VIP..i am still in that jail area with slider..how can I use VIP at level one. As far as Helms Deep I will try and contact turbine..already submitted a help desk ticket but don't know how long that takes. .any recommendations on how I can contact someone about this particular problem. It's a shame that a guy stuck at level one can't move up. What do you recommend as a expansion package for a guy like me and a tutorial. Thanks so much for your kind help.

How do you know your a VIP..i am still in that jail area with slider..how can I use VIP at level one. As far as Helms Deep I will try and contact turbine..already submitted a help desk ticket but don't know how long that takes. .any recommendations on how I can contact someone about this particular problem. It's a shame that a guy stuck at level one can't move up. What do you recommend as a expansion package for a guy like me and a tutorial. Thanks so much for your kind help.
    You can use Bags, traits, the 500 TP monthly, etc.

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Buying Helm's Deep doesn't magically transport your character out of the tutorial and make them higher than level 1. You still have to actually play the game, regardless of which expansions you've paid for.

The Big Battles feature will be available to you starting at level 10.

The sea is calling us home...

Do you recommend a guide to help me get through the levels..I am stuck in Level one.

Do you recommend a guide to help me get through the levels..I am stuck in Level one.
    What server are you on?

I would recommend you read all the tutorial popups that happen when you start a new character as they teach and tell you exactly what to do.
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    .: Dannach, 100 WDN :.: Daire, 83 LMR :.: Gyrefalcon, 92 CHN :.: Brandon, 72 CPT :.: Honey, 71 GRD :.: Griffon, 69 HNT :.: Kaelenea, 72 RNK :.
    .: Iryth, 56 WDN :.: Baye, 56 WDN :.: Samtal, 64 WDN :.:Dunnock, 56 WDN :.: Sedgewald, 68 LMR :.: Breyon, 41 CHN :.: Tieran, 50 HNT :.

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

What server are you on?
    What do you mean server..I have a laptop at home..window 8..bright house is my Internet plan..does that answer your question..I am going to try and refund Helms Deep simply at where I am in the game..hope this helps.

What do you mean server..I have a laptop at home..window 8..bright house is my Internet plan..does that answer your question..I am going to try and refund Helms Deep simply at where I am in the game..hope this helps.
    Server, as in Game Server.

Such as

-Eldar
    -Brandywine
    -Dwarrowdelf
    -Landroval.

You know the word you click on and press "play" when you get passed to log in screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon_Blackbird View Post
    I would recommend you read all the tutorial popups that happen when you start a new character as they teach and tell you exactly what to do.
    OK thanks..i am at a roadblock with Level 1 in that jail cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dordain View Post
    Buying Helm's Deep doesn't magically transport your character out of the tutorial and make them higher than level 1. You still have to actually play the game, regardless of which expansions you've paid for.

The Big Battles feature will be available to you starting at level 10.
    Big battles start with which expansion pack.

You can use Bags, traits, the 500 TP monthly, etc.
    Where are the bags located..are the bought before you enter middle earth

Where are the bags located..are the bought before you enter middle earth
    Press I. Those are you bags.

Server, as in Game Server.

Such as

-Eldar
    -Brandywine
    -Dwarrowdelf
    -Landroval.

You know the word you click on and press "play" when you get passed to log in screen.
    It starts with a W..my bad..I recognize the others before I enter Middle Earth..great news..talked to Turbine will reimburse me 49 since I used some of the points of the game..recommend the quad and downloading the tutorial to get free of jail....listen to slyder..and get out in the open. .Once I am out in the open. .i am on the way. That's great. Anymore help you can provide that would be great. Before I played the EA games but will love to enjoy this. Thanks so much guys and Turbine were very great. I am happy to be a part of a great community.

It starts with a W..my bad..I recognize the others before I enter Middle Earth..great news..talked to Turbine will reimburse me 49 since I used some of the points of the game..recommend the quad and downloading the tutorial to get free of jail....listen to slyder..and get out in the open. .Once I am out in the open. .i am on the way. That's great. Anymore help you can provide that would be great. Before I played the EA games but will love to enjoy this. Thanks so much guys and Turbine were very great. I am happy to be a part of a great community.
    Withywindle?

Withywindle?
    Yeah..thanks

What jail cell? The only jail I can think of is in Archet when you try to talk to the prisoner to get some information from him. And that was outside in front of the jail.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    What jail cell? The only jail I can think of is in Archet when you try to talk to the prisoner to get some information from him. And that was outside in front of the jail.
    The one when you first enter the game.

Basically, the tutorial where you save the Celandine, and the other hobbit. When Amdir gets wounded?

Please stop feeding the troll everyone

Quote Originally Posted by nonamebrand View Post
    Please stop feeding the troll everyone
    ...Ok, then just ignore this response, and I won't have fed the troll.

The one when you first enter the game.

Basically, the tutorial where you save the Celandine, and the other hobbit. When Amdir gets wounded?
    ahhh ok, got it. Thanks!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

...Ok, then just ignore this response, and I won't have fed the troll.
    If you really believe he can't figure out how to get out of the Archet jail cell when the game tells you what to do, I've got a bridge in San Fransisco I would like to sell you

Yeah, it's kinda obvious at this point.

The sea is calling us home...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast