We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New outfits, hair, beards, etc

NPCs have cool outfits, beards & hair styles that should be made available to players. Like the dirty, beaten-up outfits brigands and dourhands wear. Here's an example of a beard on Broin in Mirkwood that should be available to us.

Improving on furriness, yes will like it. Maybe we can add a new proffesion for those in need of hair: Barber. The abilities will be Knitting (to craft Beard & Hair wigs ), Hobbit fur shaving (to collect the materials) & scholar (will add instant hobbit fur grow potion, shampoo & conditioner) .

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Yeah, my boy-elf really wants an 80s perm.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Agreed! I've been hoping for improvement at the 'barber' for ages! Really hoping they will work on it, new hairstyles, options to change 'make-up' for the female characters, maybe option to change eye and skin colour. But first and most of all the new hairstyles ^^
    [img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7350385&lo=1x0s0xqh2j591&t1=Iminye%20Silithair&t2=Elven%20Maiden%20-%20Hunter&t3=Blossom%20in%20the%20Snow&k=Ignition&i=images6.alphacoders.com/358/358157.jpg[/img]