We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trouble Logging In

so...i was able to login until the character screen and get stuck at loading screen. anyone else having trouble?
    Malufet R12 Champion
    Lufet R9 RuneKeepeer
    Inactive Atm

Having the same issue. I can't log-in any character that is located in Bree, the loading screen won't progess. Have tried 5 different characters. Any character not located in Bree can log-in. I don't have this problem on the other servers.

Having the same problem
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000218cb6/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My guardian took a ride to Bree and I lost connection just as I was entering the west gate. Looks like Bree is a no go.

Same problems here.

likewise, its my character that is in bree that wont load

Same here. 2 characters tried to return to Bree. Both times I lost connection to the server. Now I can't log in to either of them. I hope this is being looked into.

Unable to log in on all of my toons, pretty sure this is a server issue.

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

meh

same here i logged in once, jumped and it disconected me
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mukal/Mukburz/Muknakh

I can log onto the server but can't load my characters(tried Aisling in Eregion and Erynwen in Snowbourn) I can load a character on another server though. I tweeted a link to this thread to @lotrosupport, so hopefully help is on the way.
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

I have one in Bree that can't log in and one in the shire. These two both got disconnected and then can't log in.

Same problem

I am having the same issue with my toons located in Bree. I also got a long loading issue and then disconnect when I attempted to enter/swift travel into Rivendell.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000d1956/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Same here. Was able to log in on my LM a few hours ago and got booted during travel to bree, haven't been able to log in on it since.

Edit:
    The Dwarrowdelf, Meneldor, Nimrodel, and Riddermark servers will be brought down at 6:00 PM (-5 GMT) for a restart. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    -lotro fb
    Last edited by Kaern48; Nov 18 2013 at 05:35 PM.
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMxYavklNuY&feature=youtu.be]Second Marshal Kaern - Guardian - Brandywine - Riddermark[/url]

Fixed, I'm on now! =D
    Kathlin(Guard), Erynwen(Hunter), Laurelinde(Minstrel), Maidhwen(RK), Daria(Champ), Solveig(Warden), Aisling(LM), Diantha(Burglar), Aelswyth(Captain)

I still cannot log in alt in Bree

We'll be bouncing the world at 6:00 PM Eastern. We'll announce when the world is back here.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Find LOTRO on: Facebook Twitter Twitch Google+
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Google+ Instagram
    My PM inbox is broken. Click here to send me a private message.
    cool cool

Still can't log in or stay logged in on Riddermark

Riddermark is supposed to have been rebooted. It's now 7.36pm EST and I still have trouble loading or even logging in. What a mess
    I'll be taking a couple of days off from the game to get over the frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia_Flyte View Post
    Riddermark is supposed to have been rebooted. It's now 7.36pm EST and I still have trouble loading or even logging in. What a mess
    I'll be taking a couple of days off from the game to get over the frustration.
    I can't load any characters on this server either. I had such hopes after the restart. After I hit QUIT, the client does not close; I have to shut it down via task manager. Please fix this.

other servers?

Anyone have any idea why Dwarrowdelf is the only server still marked as "Closed" on the server selection page??

Server still having issues?

I can get in game on my character but as soon as I move enough were it loads something I get the "Connection to the server has been lost" message ..... any ideas?

Edit:/add

my brother is having the same issue as me.

he just got vip and now the game doesn't even work pretty infuriating if i do say so myself.
    Last edited by Outlaw-D; Nov 18 2013 at 08:11 PM.

Same here -- stuck at loading screen after character selection.

-Elbineezer
    Elbineezerscrooge - Landroval

Contrary to what Turbine has said... Ridder does not appear to be fixed. Just wish turbine would actually be honest with their paying customers. If something is said to be fixed it should be tested before the statement is released saying it is. While I understand there is tremendous pressure on Turbine this blatant lie about the issue being resolved just opens the door to more mocking of Turbines ineptitude. Unlike most I don't care how long the fix takes... just make sure it is fixed before saying it is fixed. Just my opinion.

Bralleg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000004d01f/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by alleg View Post
    Contrary to what Turbine has said... Ridder does not appear to be fixed. Just wish turbine would actually be honest with their paying customers. If something is said to be fixed it should be tested before the statement is released saying it is. While I understand there is tremendous pressure on Turbine this blatant lie about the issue being resolved just opens the door to more mocking of Turbines ineptitude. Unlike most I don't care how long the fix takes... just make sure it is fixed before saying it is fixed. Just my opinion.

Bralleg
    I agree and if this isn't fixed or at least truthfully addressed soon They will forever be losing about 20 customers from me and my friends/family a few of which put hundreds into games they like and i was going to save up to buy vip for a year and all the expansions... I will simply dump that money into star citizen instead if when i have a day that i can actually play for the entire day comes along (rarely) and the servers don't work all day spent sitting finding other stuff to do.

If they simply said "sorry for the inconvenience but such and such servers are having issues and we are trying to resolve the problem and will get back to you" I would be much happier then this.

From facebook: Thanks, everyone. We are aware of continued performance issues on Dwarrowdelf, Riddermark, Meneldor, and Nimrodel. We are investigating

They know there are still problems. Would be nice if they posted on the forums though.
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMxYavklNuY&feature=youtu.be]Second Marshal Kaern - Guardian - Brandywine - Riddermark[/url]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast