We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Screenies / Screenshots

I do the command. The little log says the file was created and tells me its name. But...it isnt there - I do a search in finder and no file found. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    I do the command. The little log says the file was created and tells me its name. But...it isn't there - I do a search in finder and no file found. Anyone else have this problem?
    You are looking in the wrong place... and the bloody search commands in finder (and spotlight) are not worth the room they take up. (You need to use "find" in the terminal window.)

For all the gory details see: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mac_...ile_locations:

Basically, the problem is that they are located in "~Library" which Apple in their infinite Wisdom back in Lion decided "The USER never needs to see this directory" -- consequently,
    the Library folder (directory) is now "Hidden" from view to "mere mortal."

To see/reach ~Library ; open a finder window, and using the "View" drop-down, press the "Alt" (Command) key... and "bingo" it will appear!

ALL of the Mac Client support files are then in "~/Library/Application Suport/com.turbine.lotroclient/" -- including all your screenshots.
    Bill Magill Mac Player
    (OTG)
    Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valanne - Beorning (90)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (104)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (91)