We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Leveling spec for Burgs

Hey all,

I've been away for a year, but have decided to come back next week to try out the new class changes. I have a level 31 Burg that I think I'm going to focus on leveling up. I'm just curious what people think the most efficient build will be for solo leveling.

I'm thinking of going with Gambler, and I like the looks of the Gambler build over MM. Does anyone have any insight on which may be better for leveling?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Markovnikov View Post
    Hey all,

I've been away for a year, but have decided to come back next week to try out the new class changes. I have a level 31 Burg that I think I'm going to focus on leveling up. I'm just curious what people think the most efficient build will be for solo leveling.

I'm thinking of going with Gambler, and I like the looks of the Gambler build over MM. Does anyone have any insight on which may be better for leveling?

Thanks!
    Depends on your playstyle, but its either QK or Gambler for solo. If you like to sneak a lot and you can avoid dangerous fights, go QK as you can get rid of mobs faster that way. But safer way is Gambler, especially when HD comes live. If you are gambler and accidentelly pull some larger group of mobs or some tough mob, theres better chance you come out of that fight alive.

Before HD, true gambler benefits were noticable at lvl about 55+ (with legendaries with gamble legaces, with blue capstone and with more blue traits), but when HD comes live, its probably good to trait gambler even sooner because Bob and Weave is very nice to have for soloing i would guess.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

In my opinion Gambler is definitely the most fun. But since solo content is so easy in this game (even most instances), Quiet Knife is the most efficient way to level. It provides the highest damage output and what you lose in terms of debuffing/mezzing isn't needed anyway.
    I leveled traited for gambling though, because fun is more important than efficiency to me personally. I would advise to choose the traitline you find most enjoyable!
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar R14
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

In less than a week it looks like it will be:
    -QK for regular landscape leveling (max speed of killing weak mobs)
    -TG for challenging fights (strongest debuff with currently over-the-top daze and self-healing potential)
    -MM could also be used for challenging content, but it would be much slower than TG