We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats Commander Bralg!!

Grats Bralgy! Long time coming and it is sad us EUers don't see you much now you play in US time but keep terrorising those american squishies and gl to r12!!
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Gz Bralg, well done! Give more arrows to that guy!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Gzz Bralg and gl with next one
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Very nice BA. Keep going!

gratz Bralg, one of the best BAs of the server!(way better then Pat's one :P)
    good luck with next rank
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Prague, Czech Republic
    I want american squishies aswell !
    (Morth and Muz will remember LOL)

Congratz Bralg! Well deserved.

Czech Republic
    Grats Bralg!

Shoot 'em hard!

Gl with next ranks.

Scary BA. Sad you can't be always ON when we have large open fights, you do the difference man!!

Good luck with r12, long way but like you said before to me is a matter of time to see that long bar go up again (:

Respect for you man!!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

GZ Bralg!!Well deserved mate , goodluck with next ranks !!

Finally Bralg!Big gratz

Very nice.

Gl on R12, will be a tough competition after HD

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks, everyone! Look forward to seeing you all in HD...

-- Bralg
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/i/04j4ruj][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img4/2329/j4ru.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/URL]

I see dead freeple...

Grats!! I think the r11 symbol on creepside is very nice ./respect to any solo player. Good luck for the next
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'