We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Patch In Time question

I have the mortar from Tindr, but cannot find cracks in the canal walls to repair, or anyone to talk to about repairing walls.

If this is the quest in Thorin's Hall that I am thinking of, you need to go down to the "basement" where the pub is. Look for some stairs down other than the ones that lead directly to the river.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

from lotro-wiki: Enter Thorin's Hall to the north, then go west to the Hall of Merchants or east to the Hall of Makers. Just as you're entering the Hall of Merchants, go down the stairs to your right and enter the construction area/tunnel the labourers are working in. You will see several flows of water springing out from the walls; these are the fissures.

Yeah, that quest needs to be reworded. Dwarf tells me to fix cracks in the canal, I spent half an hour looking for anything clickable everywhere in the area with the canal. Never occurred to me until I looked at the Wiki to look outside the canal room.
    Recent immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Even when you find the right place it can be tricky to find what you need to click. I think the workable ones have the text above them, then you need to click a bunch of places to get the "do something" icon. This quest is a bit buggy, and not all the leaks will work (I think once I couldn't fix *any* leaks, but that may be due to skipping an NPC).

Note that the easiest way there (from the outside) is through the back door to the festival location. Go from the (empty) festival location to Thorin's Tavern (or similar name) and then to the leaky passages.

Thankee all!

Quote Originally Posted by yawumpus View Post
    Even when you find the right place it can be tricky to find what you need to click. I think the workable ones have the text above them, then you need to click a bunch of places to get the "do something" icon. This quest is a bit buggy, and not all the leaks will work (I think once I couldn't fix *any* leaks, but that may be due to skipping an NPC).

Note that the easiest way there (from the outside) is through the back door to the festival location. Go from the (empty) festival location to Thorin's Tavern (or similar name) and then to the leaky passages.
    No need to click on anything at all. Use the delete key to select the leak and the u key to seal the leak.