We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Getting In To Wildermore

    I know this is dumb but... I can't find the path into Wildermore, it seems to be surrounded by impassable mountains. I'm currently at Thornehope. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

  2. #2
    Have you tried going from the south, just outside Cliving's west gate, or from the east, north of Harwick?

  3. #3
    Thanks for your reply. No, I haven't, I was under the impression there was a way in around Thornehope. If I can't find it I'll take your advice and head back to Cliving.

  4. #4
    There is. I've used it a couple of times. Its location is right where the map says it is. I can't fathom why you wouldn't be able to find it...

    Then again, I only ever go to wildermore after I'm done all the quests in Rohan. So, I suppose it could be gated by some quest, but I doubt it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    4,379

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by smeg7000 View Post
    I know this is dumb but... I can't find the path into Wildermore, it seems to be surrounded by impassable mountains. I'm currently at Thornehope. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
    There are 3 paths to go into Wildemore:
    • By the pass west of Langhold to Thrymm Red-beard's camp
    • By the pass west of Cliving to Edsig's farm
    • By Eaves of Fangorn Forest (near the Silkenhold) to Balewood Forest.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

    Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    There is. I've used it a couple of times. Its location is right where the map says it is. I can't fathom why you wouldn't be able to find it.
    The maps are mostly wrong for the locations of the roads in Rohan. You have to explore to one side. Perhaps turn around go the other side to find the real path. In some cases your character is on the road in game. I call up the map and I much as 1/4 to 1/2 inch off the road according to the map.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Nov 15 2013 at 11:57 AM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  7. #7
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I found it, it is fairly well concealed though!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    My Coop
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg7000 View Post
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I found it, it is fairly well concealed though!
    You're not the first person to have trouble finding the entrance from Thornhope!

    The easiest one to enter and get to Forlaw is from Cliving IMO, although the starter quests begin with the entrance off the Wold - west of Harwick.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload