We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Journeyman Riding Trait

To whom it may concern (any staff or people who can assist),

Today when I was attempting to put my journeyman riding trait on my Runekeeper (Broddie) I accidentally deleted my apprentice trait paper and now I am unable to use the journeyman one, is there any way I could get that re-instated?

Also, I would have put this in a ticket but I have been having trouble with placing tickets for some time and have had to find ways around certain problems in the last couple of months since I cannot contact staff that way...

Thank you very much

Whirly

Hmm that's unlucky. Since you are having trouble with tickets perhaps you can PM someone from Turbine here on the forums; unfortunately, I do not know to whom you should direct it. Maybe some other nice person around here knows. Good luck.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

I myself bought the Account-wide Journeyman Riding Trait and none of the bonuses show for any of my non-warsteeds on any toon... and the Journey Riding Trait is no longer in the store?

Peculiar indeed.
    ARKENSTONE:
    Athmarick Ironpride (85 Minstrel): Singer of Songs, Drinker of Beers, Stumbler of Walks. MASTER OF ALE LEAGUE

Quote Originally Posted by Rahsputin View Post
    I myself bought the Account-wide Journeyman Riding Trait and none of the bonuses show for any of my non-warsteeds on any toon... and the Journey Riding Trait is no longer in the store?

Peculiar indeed.
    Check forums backlog =)

The trait is not indicated by the tooltip. You simply see what the mount will be with Smell the Roses toggle on, not the enhanced speed.

Do a race vs a friend to check that you actually have 78 pace.

Speaking of races...when I tried festival race, I got a bit bugged unless I had the toggle on, just like stables go super slow unless toggle is on.
    I hope they remove this junk from the store until fixed or at least issue a warning with instructions about work-arounds for the problems with the buggy riding traits.
    I have whined about it and bugged it but my voice is worth nothing here =)

I'm sorry to hear you bought it. Let's hope it gets fixed next year eh?