We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cant buy new corruption slot

for some reason its not showing me the new corruption slots to buy at the store

Has anybody else encountered the same problem? If not, Turbine pls help me!

There was a player on Silverlode with that problem. The slots showed the store coin, but when selected the store gave the message that there wasn't anything available for that character. As far as I know, it wasn't resolved when the player logged.

Thank you but....

Thank you for that info. Would you tell me if he succeeds how he succeeded pls? Thank you?

This was also a problem on the beta. They're not hooked up on the store yet. Remember that the creep work done for HD was very quick and very much a side project/work in progress.

Even my Signature is trolling!

It will never be fixed?

its an issue with creeps who genuinely start f2p and don't use vip. if u had vip at some point u get the 6 corruption slots, i tested this issue in beta with my f2p account, i could buy the first 6 but not the second 6. its a 'forgotten' step in the new corruption process, however if u sub up for a month... u get them anyway...easy way out tbh, i don't pvp on my completely f2p account anyway heh, so i guess i could be giving you bad advice :P
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1repgl.jpg[/IMG]
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

I might be way off here, but if you're f2p and want to buy all the corrupts with TPs, wouldn't it be cheaper to actually just sub a month and get it all unlocked that way?
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

So basically if you get VIP for a month you unlock everything forever???

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    wouldn't it be cheaper to actually just sub a month and get it all unlocked that way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Intharth View Post
    however if u sub up for a month... u get them anyway...easy way out tbh
    I wouldn't go rewarding Turbine for their handling of PvP.

The creep on my server said he was Premium and should've had them, but didn't. He hasn't been online creepside since then, but I'll check the next time I see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkor View Post
    I wouldn't go rewarding Turbine for their handling of PvP.
    Aye aye Capt'n, read the whole sentence. If he go buy his TPs anyways, he would save money by subbing a month instead, thus 'rewarding' Turbine less Savy? Twas all I was saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Shakmahk View Post
    So basically if you get VIP for a month you unlock everything forever???

Yus, every creep/freep you make and log in with (while being VIP of course.) will be considered premium ever after. Obviously after you unsub you still have to pay for unlocking any creep but the freever, but they will have all corrupts ready. (assuming Turbine fix this premium issue thingy.)

Basically what you do is: 1. sub. 1.a. unsub. ( so you don't forget it. ) 2. Go roll a big ol' pile of freeps and creeps on the servers you'd like to check out. And voila, they will be there, waiting for you for whenever you feel like pulling 'em out. It will save you a lot of money compared to unlocking every single trait on every single char by buying TPs and go the store way.
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Nov 22 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.