We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face The humor of LOTRO

Hello all!

I happen to play a warden and find them very fun...but one of the best things about them...is what the silly people think they can do...People say they're OP,they expect them to be able to do ANYTHING... I have had people say "I can't get up here...can you do it?"
    (ME)"how could I?"
    "Because you're a warden"

I find it funny that they hear they're OP so they think they can fly or jump SUPER high or something...

An other time I was telling my friend how I like MLP (DON'T JUDGE) and I sent the tell to a RANDOM person...idk how...

Have you had funny experiences in this game? if so...please tell them here!

One incident that I never forgot was in Lothlorien at the vineyard, this Elven quest giver asked me why I rolled my eyes when he told me to get some boar parts. When he sent me out a second time he asked me why did I laugh, and did people in my part of the world eat boar?

I laughed a good long time in RL.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

During the time I was VIP, there was a quest (from Gandalf?) asking me/the player to take Frodo for a walk in Rivendell. Into the instance, and I can't remember at what point exactly, but he was trying to get something off his chest and I actually typed in the /sigh emote, and he promptly goes "I'm not doing a good job of explaining this, am I?" That made me chuckle and wince at the same time.

And then there's the Rook questline in Dunland. That was pretty amusing

lol funny stuff you two! ^.^
    thanks for replying in this forum seeing as you two are the only ones that have.
    Please tell your friends! I wunna see more funny stuffs :3