We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations Second Marshal Buna!

Turbine may have me gagged on the game but on the forums I want to be the first to congratulate one of the best minstrels I know.

We have fought and corpse jumped each other, we have played and got drunk together, you have killed me when I was just a mere 12 year old Mexican boy...

...and I still think you're OP. <3

To the mini who has a special place in my heart, congrats and much much love!

-Spikker Spakker
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000048be4d/signature.png]Spikker[/charsig]

I always thought Buna was a guy until I heard her talk and my jaw-dropped and I fell in love.

And then I woke up.

I was tortured, beaten, hypnotised, vacuum-sealed in a can of tuna and sent to some weird place I didn't know...

And then I was conscripted into grouping with her, along with the rest of these obviously bottom-tier peoples of society; my fellow sacrificial goats.

Third Marshals, Second Marshals, First Marshals, a Captain-General and every so often a meatshield that had "Lieutenant" attached to it.

We were all paired against another group of people, killing each other for no reason but for the pleasures of the Gods and our keepers.

(The Gods Must Be Crazy!)

And then I realised how small I was in this world.

Did you really read all of this? You must be insane as well.

CONGRATULATIONS BUNA!

Our friendship is blossoming like a dericateritterfrower.

Here's a duck that's high and being tickled.

Last edited by Gottapee; Nov 10 2013 at 01:08 AM.

Gratz Buna!
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Glad to see you back Bun and ranking! I'll catch up to you eventually.

Grats Buna.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Grats! Good to see you back out there.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Grats Buna, glad to see you back out there.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

gratz Buna, well deserved
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Congratulations to a great minstrel!

Looking forward to seeing more ranks
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Grats Buna!

grats buna buna buna!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003ccf07/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

grats luna!

love u lots backpedalrzzz 4life

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Gratz Buna =) One of the best minis I seen on brandy so far, cant wait to see you more in action =D