We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

High Warden Nae... Finally

I just want to throw a quick post on here as I hit rank 9 today... The whole reason I started PvMP was because I saw someone in a horse that was black with white feet... Found out you had to be rank 9 and worked for it ever since.... I have not been very focused and have taken many breaks... but I am glad I finally got green rank and my horse... Thanks for all the fights all!

You have been playing for: 2 months 3 weeks 4 days 5 hours 11 minutes 41 seconds

Grats man. You play a pretty mean Burglar. Now you need to get 12 for the other horse.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

grats Nae!! Long time coming! >8D}{
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

I wish I got a horse.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Hello Nae! It's the ole Sycarius kiddo! How are you my friend? (: I see that you finallu hit rank 9 congrats. I finally am rank 2 in the real world waiting to get rank 3 haha! txt whenevrr
    And hope your doing great

68w10 USAR
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."