We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Petition to remove Audacity system

Its one big grind and one big mess.

./Signed

Perhaps with enough votes we can make them remove it.

At least try.

I am indifferent but something to think about. First there is no indication (that Ive read or heard) that aud is being increased or moors gear is getting scaled for freeps. So its pretty dam likely that most freeps will run around with crafted gear and silly DPS numbers, but no audacity. So you might get it indirectly anyway, creeps will have it but will need it given some of the silly DPS numbers freeps can put out that I am hearing. Second, creeps need audacity or some mechanism like it due to freep dps. Lets not dance around the real issue, since they uncapped freep stats the DPS is pretty high. Creeps got a morale boost last expansion, will get one this time but ask around about the DPS in beta... Its going to be high. Id rather have freeps not get audacity and keep our quest/crafted gear and creeps get the added damage mitigation. Morale for freeps is going up as well, so is creep damage so while I suspect this is going to be a cluster#### in the moors like most expansions and creeps will be on the short end, the trend away from Aud freepside might make sense as long as creeps keep it. Again, from what I am reading and hearing this is the case @ HD drop although I could be wrong.

You do realize that this is pointless, right? Audacity is one of the few things that can't be bought, people actually need to earn it. You should go grind bounder tokens while you still can, they are easy comms.

/notsigned
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

I'm really not in the mood for "earning" 6/6 audacity and endless amount of commies.

Esp for people that have multiple toons..

I know a lot of players with 4-6 toons that simply quited playing due to fact they could not achieve all that. And if you don't obtain audacity you are pretty much useless unless you want to zerg very low ranks or leech in raids or you fight very very newbie player.

In my opinion it adds unnecessary grind.

How many times do they have to say that they do not take petitions into consideration, ever?

Particularly not the petitions of trolls.

~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter