We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Anyone using the XP Disabler?

Is anyone on Brandywine using the XP Disabler item from the lotrostore?

I have read some of the posts about people feel we're getting force-fed by turbine to max out our char level, forcing us into the new expansion.
    As I understand it the xp-disabler was created (after a lengthy debate) to allow players to experience the earlier endgame like Carn Dûm in a proper way without being overlevelled.

This sometimes feels very tempting to me, but I see the item costs 495TP and is one-shot (!), which makes it less tempting.

Is anyone of you on this server of mine using the XP Disabler item in practice to enjoy the old endgame?

Am tempted myself but not something I'd do by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddo View Post
    Is anyone on Brandywine using the XP Disabler item from the lotrostore?

I have read some of the posts about people feel we're getting force-fed by turbine to max out our char level, forcing us into the new expansion.
    As I understand it the xp-disabler was created (after a lengthy debate) to allow players to experience the earlier endgame like Carn Dûm in a proper way without being overlevelled.

This sometimes feels very tempting to me, but I see the item costs 495TP and is one-shot (!), which makes it less tempting.

Is anyone of you on this server of mine using the XP Disabler item in practice to enjoy the old endgame?

Am tempted myself but not something I'd do by myself.
    I am using one on one of my characters, I am currently working on skirmishes at lvl 25. I would be willing to group if anyone is interested.

Up until Nov 18 you can get 25% off the disabler with coupon code SLOWME. Limit per account is 4 or 5 uses of the coupon.