We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Just an idea

Just an idea

How about not having me waiting a couple of minutes just to load a search or even the initial store window?
    My own, very important, is that having to wait a couple of minutes just to load the store makes me click the X-button and forget about what I was supposed to buy.

So, my idea to improve cash flow to Turbine. After all TP's come from spending real money.
    Have the store load faster, and the search function to work faster, or work at all. That way people like me don't give up and skip spending those TP's.

Just to clarify. The game it self is running fine (well, apart form the reduced awareness that happens more and more nowadays), tried on multiple occasions. Store feels like it's being run from an old laptop somewhere in the basement.

(TP = Turbine Points)

Best wishes.
    Deliverer of pies

It is indeed a mystery how they have managed to make the store load so slowly. Interestingly it is equally slow when loading the /bug form.

Something seems very amiss with the way that LotRo handles what seem to be HTML interactions.
    TANSTAAFL

Everything loads almost instantly for me, so I don't think the issue is with the store/interfaces.

For me each window takes about 3 seconds to load so it might be your internet or RAM? idk...

everything is ok

It's totally fine on my pc too

Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    For me each window takes about 3 seconds to load so it might be your internet or RAM? idk...
    70 Mbps internet + 20GB RAM + 2 x 256GB SSDs, so I doubt it is a local problem.

I am in the UK.

For me the store has always taken minutes to load.
    TANSTAAFL

Similar hardware and connection mjk47 but living in Sweden.
    But loading does feel faster after HD release, just not searching.
    Deliverer of pies