We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please change the pricing for the Treasure Hunt minin picks

I ain't sure if anyone has brought this up before, but 50 TP for one mining pick is way more than I would pay even thoough I get 500 a month and barely use them. For that price we should at least get three like we do for the timer quest. If it was more than three picks for 50, I would consider dripping some TP even more.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

I think in the first treasure hunt they were 95 or 100 TP per pick. So they have dropped the price somewhat. Apparently Turbine is happy with sales numbers or they would change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    I think in the first treasure hunt they were 95 or 100 TP per pick. So they have dropped the price somewhat. Apparently Turbine is happy with sales numbers or they would change it.
    They were? I don't think I looked at the prices till this time around. If players are buying them that's thier choice, but I still think it's too much at 50 TP a pop. I'll just wait for the free ones.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.