We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for possible romance partner.

I have two characters set up for a romance plot. Tell Saeldys in game or by mail if interested, or for more info.
    Last edited by Saeldys; Nov 08 2013 at 01:58 PM.

143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeldys View Post
    I have two characters set up for a romance plot. Tell Saeldys in game or by mail if interested, or for more info.
    I love you, join me on my lifelong quest to seek the Mustelidian way of things. You and I shall make the most wonderfullest of pals. Be my friend, we shall frolic together in the moonlight, you are a bright one. Come frolic with me.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

*sighs in disappointment*

What server are you on?

Ranger of the west

I'm on Landroval.

okay, I can do that server, what race are you?

Saeldys, I am not sure if your character is male or female, or if that matters. I am Calimendil Calastir, of a distant noble Cardolani heritate on Gladden. I am not that good a player, but it might be fun to have a real "role-player" adventurer with me. I'm not sure if two characters can co-own a home, or even get married, though.

--CC (Calimendil Calastir)