We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PVMP Another Depressing Update

Quote from tribe member [To Tribe] i feel like Christmas has come and all my wife has got me is a cheep onesy from asda, very poor turbine. Says it all really, no investment in pvmp at all apart from giving monsters a moral pool that a hunter could take down in 4 shots and set bonuses teat are complete useless, for instance a 10% moral after a kill but only works if you get a kb, honestly how often dose that happen in a night of action.

1 No new skills
    2 No new features
    3 No new areas
    4 No new classes
    5 No new Ranks

Just another boring update for PVMP again : EU SUBSCRIPTION 06/01/2011 [Edit Nickname] PENDING CANCELLATION

One less, yoshooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteerplay View Post
    Quote from tribe member [To Tribe] i feel like Christmas has come and all my wife has got me is a cheep onesy from asda, very poor turbine. Says it all really, no investment in pvmp at all apart from giving monsters a moral pool that a hunter could take down in 4 shots and set bonuses teat are complete useless, for instance a 10% moral after a kill but only works if you get a kb, honestly how often dose that happen in a night of action.

1 No new skills
    2 No new features
    3 No new areas
    4 No new classes
    5 No new Ranks

Just another boring update for PVMP again : EU SUBSCRIPTION 06/01/2011 [Edit Nickname] PENDING CANCELLATION
    Welcome to creep! this is a freep base game so very little goes to creep. Yes i can't understand why people not happy with this, you should all know that it will be some time befor creeps get something good, this is why most creeps have freeps (85+) there is no point now just to have creeps, you will not like it and leave the game. So stop QQ about why creeps didn't get anything, just live with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wymiatacz View Post
    One less, yoshooo!
    Yea wd wymia-what ever yor name is supposed to be, that means 1 less sub = less money in lotr's pot, great quote lol. and ugmog if ppl didn't PP or TT or even QQ about things, Things would never change but yes you are right on possibly leaving the game as there is an amazing game on the horizon - Elder scrolls online. And pvmp is a big part of lotro and a selling point to the game so they really should look after it a bit better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteerplay View Post
    And pvmp is a big part of lotro and a selling point to the game so they really should look after it a bit better in my opinion.

this has been said many many times and many many times turbine have said they don't believe pvmp is popular enuf 2 invest the time/money in. as ratty said live with it. we do