We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Supplier in West Bree outdoor crafting area

Some of us prefer the open air to the bustle of the Three-Farrow, please put a Supplier vendor there!

Yes please!!

absolutely!
    I was like "oh great, now I dont have to travel to Esteldin and Rivendell with my lowbies every time I wanna craft.
    Lack of supply vendor is just an annoyance, when you forget something you have to run a long way back and forth again.

yes please

It would be absolutely amazing
    [img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7350385&lo=1x0s0xqh2j591&t1=Iminye%20Silithair&t2=Elven%20Maiden%20-%20Hunter&t3=Blossom%20in%20the%20Snow&k=Ignition&i=images6.alphacoders.com/358/358157.jpg[/img]

Thumbs up

This sound very convenient. I bet that the NPC Lily Sandheaver want like this job. She will be happy to expand from Grocer to Supplier.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Isn't there a supplier in the fresh-air crafting facilities in South Bree, outside the auction hall? And there's even a swift travel from West Bree to South if you're in a rush, right? Am I missing something about the South-Bree crafting area that's lacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Faengalith View Post
    Isn't there a supplier in the fresh-air crafting facilities in South Bree, outside the auction hall? And there's even a swift travel from West Bree to South if you're in a rush, right?
    If you are in a rush it would be better to ride to the crafting hall.
    After all you must not forget that even quick traveling takes time, also moving from the crafting facility to the stable master takes time and moving back also.
    Am I missing something about the South-Bree crafting area that's lacking?
    No, because no one but you was talking about South Bree, the thread is about West Bree.
    Last edited by Neumi; Nov 14 2013 at 04:55 AM.

great idea. Maybe upgrading the hobbit trader would do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Neumi View Post
    No, because no one but you was talking about South Bree, the thread is about West Bree.
    No, you don't understand. The person who started this thread specifically said they wanted to craft outdoors, not inside a building. But then they said that the crafting facilities outside in West Bree are incomplete. This is why I suggested South Bree, being both OUTDOORS and complete with a supplier already.

I completely agree, it's annoying having to ride to the supplier in the drafting hall every time you need something.

No, you don't understand. The person who started this thread specifically said they wanted to craft outdoors, not inside a building. But then they said that the crafting facilities outside in West Bree are incomplete. This is why I suggested South Bree, being both OUTDOORS and complete with a supplier already.
    The farm fields are near the West Bree crafting area. If I want to make some food, the easiest way to do it is to send my Yeoman to Bree, farm the ingredients, process the ingredients at the west workbench, and then cook. A supplier in the area would be very convenient.
    Silverlode refugee

Well, he was talking about the crafting facility in West bree as well, that's why South Bree is not the solutiom. It seems we have both been wrong.

There's an outdoor crafting area in West Bree?

I know there's a couple of forges up there (they've been there as long as I've been playing - 3+ years), but I'd hardly consider that an actual "crafting area".

Quote Originally Posted by redgold9 View Post
    The farm fields are near the West Bree crafting area. If I want to make some food, the easiest way to do it is to send my Yeoman to Bree, farm the ingredients, process the ingredients at the west workbench, and then cook. A supplier in the area would be very convenient.
    Farmlands. Of course, that's what I was missing. So the outdoor area in South Bree has everything for crafting *except* farmlands. Hmm. You're right I supposed there is no fully stocked crafting area outdoors in Bree. And I suppose it would be simpler to add a supplier to complete West Bree than it would be to add a bunch of farming fields to complete South Bree!

But perhaps the idea is that you'll need to run around the town to craft, and that means you'll need to run past Lalia's market, and of course you'll need to buy something there if you pass by it often enough, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoRob View Post
    There's an outdoor crafting area in West Bree?

I know there's a couple of forges up there (they've been there as long as I've been playing - 3+ years), but I'd hardly consider that an actual "crafting area".
    The crafting areas were added with the Bree update.
    Silverlode refugee