We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Usurpation of creep tribes?

It's been a while since we've heard from our tribe leader, and while we were wondering what happened to her (her characters still exist), we also got to wondering what would happen as far as tribe leadership - is there a usurpation option for tribes the same as there is freepside if a kinship leader is absent for too long?

The successor will be given the option first, then officers, then members. It is the same as it is for kinships.

143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated
    Quote Originally Posted by Casilune View Post
    It's been a while since we've heard from our tribe leader, and while we were wondering what happened to her (her characters still exist), we also got to wondering what would happen as far as tribe leadership - is there a usurpation option for tribes the same as there is freepside if a kinship leader is absent for too long?
    Good for you, the Mustelids have obviously given you this opportunity to let the lights inside you shine, take over, take over with a vigorous passionate roar of cheerfulness and giddy glee. You are in command of your own character, much as you are in control of your own life, take charge, take charge now, punch a wall to assert your authority over it, no wall shall command you. No wall shall command me.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

The time table is the same as for kinships. When it appears you will see a USURP button on the tribe page. First one to click, gets leadership.

iiic It can take 65+ days for the USURP button to show up to Members. It goes first to the Successor, Officers, then General Members. You can track the days since the leader last logged in with that odd fudge factor of hours to day counter.

btw: If no one clicks it the Tribe will be disbanded auto-magically.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Think after 60 days with no active leader logging in or usurp the tribe will disband. If you have some officers ready to pick up the mantle I think it becomes available around 45 to 50 days. I have not usurped in a while.