We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Glitch in Gladden?

Hi when you read this I have for the past two days tried to return to my first lotr character in Gladden. But when I either enter large centers of population such as Bree, going in and out of doors...the game stops loading and I get an error message that says lotr stopped working. Now I have cleared cache, my internet connection is tip top, my laptop have the requirements to run the game smoothly. So what is happening? Does anyone else experience this?

If it's been a while since you've logged in, you may have missed the revamp to Bree which increased the graphics load. I've seen similar issues myself, to the point that I avoid Bree whenever I can, and there are a number of reports of the same issues in Rohan. This issue is not limited to Gladden. There are some troubleshooting tips in the Mac and Windows sections of the forums that may help your play experience.

Welcome back. The good news is that the rest of the world seems pretty stable.