We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New payment methodes

Hey devs
    I would like Ideal to see added to the payment methodes on the site.
    It will help you to get some extra money in your pockets and it will help me to get VIP

Gr. Ryga (Silverfist of the Ironhills)

The way Turbine deals with the vast majority of payment methods is via their partner companies. If you want to use something iDeal one place to go is the Turbine web store which is run by Digital River:
    http://store.turbine.com
    to buy your stuff like a Game Time card. That way Turbine does not have to spend dollars implementing the functionality within MyAccount.

I vaguely recall IDeal stopped being accepted first quarter of 2013. When you deal with Lotro products it seems like there are a least a dozen companies involved between the big three of Digital River (web store), PlaySpan (in game Lotro Store) and Turbine (MyAccount). All the helpers like Visa, Boku and PayByCash...
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Hmm thx but I actually wanted to buy a VIP account and not game time. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryga View Post
    Hmm thx but I actually wanted to buy a VIP account and not game time. :/
    There are two ways to become VIP:

1) Buy Game Time directly from Turbine via the MyAccount page. Limited payment options.

2) Buy a Game Time code from a partner company like Digital River (Turbine web store). The year pass is a good deal.

You can't use option 1 because Turbine does not accept iDeal. I doubt Turbine ever will because it a small payment service local to the Netherlands.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.