We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LV85 jewelry on the bounder bounty vendor

LV85 jewelry on the bounder bounty vendor: is it worth buying? I did some research that suggested good lv85 jewelry is hard to come by so maybe this vendor jewelry is worth it? Thoughts and opinions please and thanks.

Level cap goes to 95 in 13 days. I would not bother because you are going to want level 95 jewelry.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by elfincat View Post
    LV85 jewelry on the bounder bounty vendor: is it worth buying? I did some research that suggested good lv85 jewelry is hard to come by so maybe this vendor jewelry is worth it? Thoughts and opinions please and thanks.
    Good gear is pretty easy to come buy when all the instance drops are now BoE, and get sold on the AH.

Bounty gear is GOOD, but it is not GREAT. And everything in-game will become obsolete in two weeks by gear even at the start of Helm's Deep questing, never mind the lv95 gear.

In Short: I wouldn't recommend buying the jewellery unless you have exhausted all other options for things to barter. Things like universal toolkits for alts are a fantastic deal to snap up while you can.
    [SIZE=3][b]Leader of [COLOR="#FFD700"]The Rangers of Eriador[/COLOR], Snowbourn[/b][/SIZE]
    [color=#00BF00]Brya, Balthelion, Fyore, Iarngard, Madic, Eoradain, Trystana, Pendalas, Kharmul, Arkunir, Holibrand, Tifridh, Freawyn, Adlanniel, Tiraniel, Lilija, Theda[/color]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0szyANQhriMn42fCDdke1EMAOcdzmr9v"]Let's Play LOTRO (YouTube Series)[/URL] ~ [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?461498-The-Rangers-of-Eriador"]Kin Info/Recruitment[/URL]

Thanks guys, good info. I might get my alt one of those Michel Delving steeds instead, they are one of the coolest steeds I have ever seen in the game. Love how the moths hover around the lantern at night :-)

I bought a set for my main. With that said, I'm something of an edge case:

I just returned after a two year absence. I came back during the Bilbo/Frodo Birthday Festival and ran the quests on most (~10) of my alts, resulting in a nice stack of tokens. My server had already unlocked. I already picked up the various other items I was interested in. I wasn't interested in the horse. I don't care about the deed.

My main was 65; he's still only 83. I got the jewelry primarily because it's an easy upgrade and doesn't involve crafting or instance farming when I'll be replacing it shortly after launch. I certainly wouldn't get it for all my alts, but it's sufficient to carry my still leveling main to 95 (or until a quest gives me something nicer).

I think I got one piece for one of my alts. Stats sorta made sense and were better than I had. As with many gear items 'easily' obtainable in this game, you soon outgrow or items are already obsolete by the time you can obtain them.
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

Wished they made it into armor matching steed instead of jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by elfincat View Post
    Thanks guys, good info. I might get my alt one of those Michel Delving steeds instead, they are one of the coolest steeds I have ever seen in the game. Love how the moths hover around the lantern at night :-)
    Yah, that is 1 awesome looking horse. The best part it gives you matching warhorse outfit armor set & is dyeable.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

The ring is pretty good. I picked that up for all characters.

The ear was ok too, but the wrist and necklace I did not think were worth it. Better options on AH.

For some reason I read that as "bounty hunter". Boy, did my eyes open!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check