We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm's Deep Crafted Level 95 Armors Cloaks and Shields

The items can be obtained with critical results from rep single use recipes or from guild recipes.

Light Armor:

Medium Armor:

Heavy Armor:

Cloaks:

Shields:

Thank you for the pics!

Thank you Sunspot

Holy cowbells.. These numbers are insane
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

I should screenshot some of the cosmetics next time the server's up. The new Heavy pieces are looking hot.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    I should screenshot some of the cosmetics next time the server's up. The new Heavy pieces are looking hot.
    That's just what I was going to ask I'm more interested in how they look cosmetically than what the stats are.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Yeah, some cosmetic pics would be awesome, but atm I'm in a foreign country (no access to my desktop) and my laptop graphics are terrible.

All cosmetics was already posted here on the forum
    I am in love with lvl90 light armour. It also dyes in rather clean but soft white colour.
    The heavy sets are too golden for my taste.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Deep-Cosmetics
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Crazy good numbers. The same exact stats on all 6 pieces in each type is a little weird though. It would be nice to see some medium with might on it as a minor stat at least, since it is still useful for wardens.

Goreamir - 100 Cap | Jinwe - 88 Hnt | Celebourne - 90 Champ | Humblefoot - 75 Min | Dorfus - 74 Grd | Creonath - 55 Wdn | Stormcraban - 35 LM | Whippit - 35 Brg | Thangadir - 33 RK | Bucksexton - 24 Bng

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrawn View Post
    Crazy good numbers. The same exact stats on all 6 pieces in each type is a little weird though. It would be nice to see some medium with might on it as a minor stat at least, since it is still useful for wardens.
    Meh. I was thinking the same thing but then again you still have LI legacies, relics, Stat Tomes, and jewelry to make up for any Might that you may be looking for.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Question

To the OP - Wow! Those armour items look awsome! I love them! Thanks a lot!

By any chance, aren't there any screenshots of level 95 jewellery lying around anywhere? :-/
    I had a bit of a look around the forums here and couldn't find a single jewellery screenshot thread. *Sigh!*
    I'm hoping someone might include one at some point..... hopefully?
    [IMG]http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/Little_Missie/FerenitySignaturePortrait5.jpg[/IMG]

Any links yet to the sets off the instances?

Thanks Sunspot6.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir